PDA

View Full Version : 3 years of hell panic depresssin

gaza514
07-15-2015, 09:41 PM
I'm on my 3rd year of 24/7 anxiety . Still don't leave the house , still haven't tried any medication that I was prescribed . I'm too scared to try them. My life is hell n I'm really fed up of it. I have 1 good day then as soon as I go to sleep n wake up its back. My vision feels weird. Everything feels weird. I'm not the same. I'm just really really down. When this first started I thought I'd be over it in 1 month then 1 year now it's my 3rd year. Don't know what I'm posting for but whatever
Forget to mention I'm ocd on so many things
I can't eat certain foods
Can't level try to leave without eating
Can't eat sugary food
Never drink juice
List goes on

jon mike
07-16-2015, 10:01 AM
sorry to hear you are feeling bad still, why cant you eat certain foods? what do you mean that you are ocd about food? jon

Im-Suffering
07-16-2015, 11:29 AM
lets time travel :

http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showthread.php?15013-Scared-of-atvian-and-citalopram&p=72065#post72065

take yourself back through your own posts, see what you can learn from the past few years about yourself. Read them (along with forum responses), I did ! Spend an afternoon doing this.

Now, lets turn it into an Easter egg hunt !

there is one .. simple .. word, that describes why you remain imprisoned or held hostage, it is the magical key, or holy grail, and its hidden in every single post, can you find it?

After you find that mysterious word that's contained (in disguise) in every single post over 3 + years describing why you feel what you feel, ask yourself another question:

Who gave you a life sentence?

gaza514
07-16-2015, 09:14 PM
lets time travel : http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showthread.php?15013-Scared-of-atvian-and-citalopram&p=72065#post72065 take yourself back through your own posts, see what you can learn from the past few years about yourself. Read them (along with forum responses), I did ! Spend an afternoon doing this. Now, lets turn it into an Easter egg hunt ! there is one .. simple .. word, that describes why you remain imprisoned or held hostage, it is the magical key, or holy grail, and its hidden in every single post, can you find it? After you find that mysterious word that's contained (in disguise) in every single post over 3 + years describing why you feel what you feel, ask yourself another question: Who gave you a life sentence?
I don't understand I have to look for a word?

GageSA
07-16-2015, 10:21 PM
I don't mean to overstep my bounds, being new here and all. I understand your concern about not wanting to try medications. Have you ever tried any prescription meds? I'm not sure if that is what the other member was referring to or not, but I am asking because I have known many people who continued to suffer because they were afraid that the medication might "change" them. I would always ask/tell them, how do you feel right now? Do you want to continue to feel like this? How much worse can it be if he/she were to just try a medication.