PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new.

elphie
12-27-2005, 05:54 PM
Hey everyone!

My name is Hannah and I was diagnosed with Biological GAD a couple of monthes ago. And what a heck of a time!! I'm on Prozac(sp?). I worry about my parents cheating on each other or one of them getting hurt leading to divorce. now none of this has happened and is VERY unlikely, they've been happily married for 21 years. But for some reason my anxiety has seemed to focus on them. (has anyone else had this worry?) :shock:

see you around! :D

brickyard_red
12-27-2005, 07:11 PM
Welcome Hannah. I'm glad you are here. I myself haven't had that fear with my parents, but I have felt that my husband has cheated on me before. But he never has. It is my condition that make me feel this way. Anxiety can play mean games with the mind. Have you talked to either one of them about your feelings? Do they know how your anxiety has gotten lately?

Hope the new year brings less anxiety for you. Maybe once the holidays settle down your anxiety will too. Keep posting and I hope to see you again soon.

Cath :)

elphie
12-27-2005, 07:16 PM
Thank You! You too!

Yes my parents know about my worries i think more than they should! lol. i'm constantly asking them if everything's alright between them when everything is fine. Its so ridicilous! But i'm getting better by talking to someone and taking medicine.it's so good to know that i'm not alone. :)