Macke
07-12-2015, 10:04 PM
I'm angry at myself mostly, I guess.

isaacA
07-12-2015, 10:07 PM
Do you repeat? I feel horrible

undertakerfreak1127
07-12-2015, 10:19 PM
Terrible, especially because being depressed makes me miss opportunities all the time.

isaacA
07-12-2015, 10:24 PM
Anxiety does the same for me I could say so many things and I don't because of my anxiety

Macke
07-12-2015, 11:07 PM
I mean that there is always more oppurtunities down the road, so I don't get too upset.

Im-Suffering
07-13-2015, 07:46 AM
I mean that there is always more oppurtunities down the road, so I don't get too upset.

AHA ! This person has found the Holy Grail !

Let guilt, regret, sadness and brooding go, and you will stop shaking in your bootstraps. Vow to do better.

There is a good belief to have :

"My life will always be filled with opportunity", period.

If you believe that (as truth) then every moment of your life will be filled with grand possibilities and probabilities, which is thrilling -

Regardless if you take it or not. Screw it up or not. Recognize it or not.

So, where do you go with all that? Well, for 15 minutes a day, everyday, say to self in a quite place "My life is filled with opportunity, I am overflowing with possibilities that present themselves to me in every moment. It is my choice which to take advantage of"

While you say that, over and over, picture in your imagination taking the keys to all of these opportunities, happily exploring them, and the fulfillment in whatever way personal to you.

Do this for 30 days. Then look out !

mrslizzyg
07-13-2015, 09:01 AM
IS is completely right about this one..
There will ALWAYS be other opportunities that come forward. Just because you "missed" one, doesn't mean you are doomed.

I can relate to that feeling of guilt though- I hated knowing I let my anxiety control me and make me feel like I wasn't capable of accomplishing something..

So I have decided NOT to let my anxiety have that kind of voice in my life. Does it make accomplishing some things harder? Absolutely. But once I conquer it, whatever it what that I "thought" I couldn't do, becomes that much more amazing.

:)