PDA

View Full Version : A wonderful mixture...

undertakerfreak1127
07-12-2015, 09:31 PM
I have terrible health anxiety, and I've always been very depressed... sometimes I feel like the HA is fueling the depression. I feel like some day I'm just going to give up. I take medicine, exercise and see a therapist, but it doesn't seem to make a dent in the way I feel from day to day. I rarely get out of the house. I even avoid the people I live with. I push people away. It's a very sinking feeling when you think that either the HA will kill you, or you may just give up and do it yourself...

JohnC
07-13-2015, 04:55 AM
I am with you my friend. It's been a long journey that i can't seem to break although i do not see a therapist a lot of what you said i am going through.

MainerMikeBrown
07-21-2015, 05:46 PM
Undertakerfreak, if getting exercise, taking meds, and seeing a therapist isn't making a dent in how depressed and anxious you feel, then are there other things you can start to do that may help, something you haven't tried yet?

RoderickLariviere
11-05-2015, 04:47 AM
If after doing so many things you are not getting rid of your anxiety then it is good to consult with a phycological doctor who will provide some remedy that may be useful for you and you can make friends easily and remain happily.