PDA

View Full Version : labile hypertension

vansssafa
07-08-2015, 05:07 AM
i wonder from your experience whats the best med's, or med's that helped you, for controlling labile hypertension
or Paroxysmal hypertension(spikes of blood pressure).

vansssafa
07-19-2015, 12:35 AM
bump.........

Kuma
07-19-2015, 08:07 AM
Sorry you have not received responses. We are not doctors here so many of us (including me) are reluctant to give medical advice. The answer may depend on what is causing your hypertension (if that can be determined), whether it is secondary to some other condition, how severe it is, and what comorbidities, if any, you have. Treatments may include diet and exercise recommendations (including a salt-reduced diet), diuretics, beta-blockers, a vasodilator drug, an "A.C.E." inhibitor or something else. See a qualified medical doctor for advice. What works for one person will not necessary work for someone else.

vansssafa
07-19-2015, 10:20 AM
im not saying youre doctors. ive been to doctors, i tried meds. its not diet or food related.

Dahila
07-19-2015, 02:25 PM
I am on meds for Hypertension and it spikes occasionally , usually when I am stressed. Anti flammatory medication like Naproxen will spike the blood pressure, and alcohol. Even after smoking a ciggy your bp goes up for a moment trying to deliver the oxygen to the body
I found that at least 30 min on my bike helps me to maintain it. The meds will not do the job if you do not eat well, exercise and avoid stress.

vansssafa
07-19-2015, 09:03 PM
I am on meds for Hypertension and it spikes occasionally , usually when I am stressed. Anti flammatory medication like Naproxen will spike the blood pressure, and alcohol. Even after smoking a ciggy your bp goes up for a moment trying to deliver the oxygen to the body
I found that at least 30 min on my bike helps me to maintain it. The meds will not do the job if you do not eat well, exercise and avoid stress.

ok. thanks.

gadguy
07-20-2015, 11:29 AM
i wonder from your experience whats the best med's, or med's that helped you, for controlling labile hypertension
or Paroxysmal hypertension(spikes of blood pressure).

I've been on meds and off of meds for hypertension, it gets to high the then it gets to low. Its been a roller coaster. all I can tell ya that if my weight fluctuates up by 10 or more the BP shoots up, otherwise 10 pounds lighter no problems. Currently of meds BP is fair, but need to loose at least another 5.

vansssafa
07-20-2015, 12:08 PM
ok. thanks

vansssafa
07-29-2015, 05:38 AM
thanks all