PDA

View Full Version : Hello To All

Here We Go
07-07-2015, 02:54 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am a 32 year old male living in the Pacific NW. Just found this place after a looking for others that may stop telling me to just sort my head out :)

Mainly have health anxiety, looking to talk with others who have this horrible feeling. Finding that can be a blessing so long as it is kept positive :)

This feeling is very new to me as I am normally extremely laid back and positive, had a scare and now find myself in a rabbit hole sometimes. Will explain more about that in other rooms.

Much love to all.
Here We Go!

JohnC
07-07-2015, 03:31 PM
Welcome to the Forum! Been there done that and still have it! I feel your pain but if i may, you should go to the general section of the forum and check out the stickie called HEALTH ANXIETY EXPOSED it is very good and it will show you that you are not alone but there is more in the stickie than that. Watch the videos and do yourself a favor and start from the beginning and go through the whole thing.
Health Anxiety sucks ( all anxiety sucks ) but it will put some of it into perspective for you.
Dont hesitate to ask questions, there are some really good folks on here.

Here We Go
07-07-2015, 03:52 PM
Welcome to the Forum! Been there done that and still have it! I feel your pain but if i may, you should go to the general section of the forum and check out the stickie called HEALTH ANXIETY EXPOSED it is very good and it will show you that you are not alone but there is more in the stickie than that. Watch the videos and do yourself a favor and start from the beginning and go through the whole thing.
Health Anxiety sucks ( all anxiety sucks ) but it will put some of it into perspective for you.
Dont hesitate to ask questions, there are some really good folks on here.

Awesome, I will do John.

Thanks for the heads up!