PDA

View Full Version : HI =) Ways around anxiety and panic. How I came right. Anxiety no more!

averbelaur
07-07-2015, 04:19 AM
Hi everybody,

So i just came across this site and so far think its really really amazing to see a type of positive community that has been created for those of us who are victims so to say to a mental health disorder. Im a girl who has been suffering from a few different conditions at different times of my life but anxiety has been my most long term illness. I went from being at my worst house stuck for half a year where I couldnt even make it out my door or shower, yes it was that bad, to finding ways, working hard, and making my way out again. One step so to say at a time. With time I regained my life back so to say. Three years later I still at times struggle with anxiety but this comes and goes. it took me about 4 years to get this back into control and to learn how to accept and live with any anxiety that does come up. I have recently found writing to be a great mean of therapy to get my thoughts out and I decided to start a blog up on the internet to tell my story. On my blog is my whole story in depth from start to end. Ways around panic, how to deal with social fears, agoraphobia and of course general anxiety. Tips and help from personal experience. You can find this infor if you follow me on instagram: anxietysavvvy. Here is also the link to my online blog where all the rest of the info can be found. I have really tried to create a space to help out those of you who were like me, living a life with anxiety, but now i have my life back =)

please check it out

drac16
07-07-2015, 03:19 PM
That's an inspiring story. Thanks for sharing it. I admire your courage very much.