PDA

View Full Version : I really hate my life at the moment

Tae
08-27-2008, 08:28 PM
I dont know why but it seems as though nothing is going right and every little thing that can possibly go wrong is happening and everything i say completly messes things up or changes things and i hate it, im never really happy anymore and ive lost intrest in all my old hobbies and im expierencing panic attacks or something else thats is really messing with me, feels like im in a dream and im always tired and i just feel like i have no one to vent to...not even my wonderful girl friend whom i just keep messing up wih and i dont know why and sometimes i just feel like giving up =\

please help!

bba
08-30-2008, 12:56 AM
Me too! I hate my life at this point. I hate who i am. i really want to just give up. so heres the options. either give up and give in, in which case things will get much MUCH worse (yes, believe me it is possible) OR in the words of Dori on Finding Nemo, 'Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming..."

there are solutions out there. you're just going to have to work your ass off to find them.

Savanna
08-30-2008, 02:56 PM
BBA GREAT ATTITUDE thats what you need to do :D

JavyDotCom
09-10-2008, 09:30 AM
Im going thourgh the same shit.. It sucks, you feel so alone, at times i even think about saving up for a cheap gun and blasting my brains out.. Its werid cuz everything i just read relates to me in everyway, i cant vent to anyone, my life isent was it use to be anymore, i keep fucking up with my gf, i always stress about lossing her cuz of it..

Vinnydude
09-11-2008, 12:02 PM
I too am in the same situation. Although last night me and my partner had to go our seperate ways.

So now i really am alone and i'm hurting so fucking much.

I'm scared.

pinkpears333
09-13-2008, 03:30 PM
After I read your post, I burst into tears because I feel the exact same way. I feel so lonely and everything is going wrong. There's a big void in me that no one can fill and everything feels like a dream. I am totally disconnected from myself and everyone around me. I hope you get better because I know how horrible it can feel. Just keep going even when you don't feel like it.

Vinnydude
09-13-2008, 07:20 PM
I really need a hug :cry:

0ne_song_glory
09-16-2008, 01:00 AM
Whenever you're feeling like shit or having an anxiety attack, just breathe, and remember all the things you live for. All the things you love to do. The people you love. The things you willingly do. That's what keeps me going when I enter my own shit mode... when all I can seem to think about is my imminent death, my probably-normal-but-funny-feeling-heartbeat-just-because-I-can-feel-it, my social awkwardness, my fears, and my 85015280 other problems.

I've never been in a mutual relationship, and to make myself feel better, I convince myself that I'm the lucky one, not having to worry about a lover. But honestly, that makes me all the more lonely and sends me into deeper spiral of depression. Loneliness definitely plays a huge part in my mood swings, despite the fact that I'm surrounded by many loved ones.

I wish I knew why we felt this way, especially since we do have loved ones around us. I'd like to give you all hugs now. Keep going; you'll pull through and make it. Life's a bitch, but we're all here coping with it despite these shit obstacles. Don't stop breathing (yes, my play on Journey's amazing lyrics).