PDA

View Full Version : I'm such a freak!

BrookeLynnnn
07-01-2015, 10:18 AM
I wanted to get my haircut & nails done before I give birth but I have this mindset that I may panic while I'm getting these services done & have to leave in the middle & look like a lunatic!! Lol ugh so annoying.. This is why I NEVER cut my hair or go out & get my nails done. I usually just do them myself.. Stupid anxiety.

needtogetwell
07-01-2015, 10:28 AM
It's all in the mindset you have going into it. Think of it as your last bit of pampering before the baby comes. After that you will do next to nothing for yourself. It all comes with the job title " mom ".

Now get off your ass and do it! You know you can. None of that bull shit of what if!

Luv you Brooke, you know I do. Sometimes o just have to give you a kick in the pants!

BrookeLynnnn
07-01-2015, 10:44 AM
It's all in the mindset you have going into it. Think of it as your last bit of pampering before the baby comes. After that you will do next to nothing for yourself. It all comes with the job title " mom ".

Now get off your ass and do it! You know you can. None of that bull shit of what if!

Luv you Brooke, you know I do. Sometimes o just have to give you a kick in the pants!

Haha love you too Pam! You're awesome! I'm gonna go get pampered :)