PDA

View Full Version : Men

Saldav
06-29-2015, 10:23 PM
How many men are on this forum?
For me it seems that there is more women suffering from anxiety and depression then men. I would like to know how many men here are suffering from this B.S anxiety/depression. So feel free to write your name. Thank you.

Kuma
06-29-2015, 11:02 PM
How many men are on this forum?
For me it seems that there is more women suffering from anxiety and depression then men. I would like to know how many men here are suffering from this B.S anxiety/depression. So feel free to write your name. Thank you.

I'm a guy, and I have anxiety -- and on occasion a bit of depression too. I wonder whether more women have anxiety and depression, or if maybe they are just more willing to acknowledge it.

Saldav
06-29-2015, 11:14 PM
I'm a guy, and I have anxiety -- and on occasion a bit of depression too. I wonder whether more women have anxiety and depression, or if maybe they are just more willing to acknowledge it.

Hi Kuma I think your wright maybe they are just more willing to acknowledge it

Dahila
06-30-2015, 08:48 AM
there is probably the same number of both, woman open easily , men do not;)

jessed03
06-30-2015, 09:15 AM
Signing in.

What Dahila mentioned probably has something to do with it.

Ahlstrom
06-30-2015, 11:08 AM
Hello madam *tips fedora* :)

Saldav
06-30-2015, 12:42 PM
Hello madam *tips fedora* :)

Madam??????

NixonRulz
06-30-2015, 01:39 PM
I am a guy but whent exiting the shower, upon seeing me some may dispute that

Women are more prone to anxiety and depression

Some of us are just the lucky bastards in the minority

mrslizzyg
06-30-2015, 01:47 PM
I've read a lot of studies that say women are def. more prone to anxiety than men..

but I agree with Kuma, that maybe women are more likely to acknowledge it.

Most guys always think they can "fix it on their own." =P lol

gypsylee
06-30-2015, 04:20 PM
Suicide rates are higher in men and one theory for that is they are less willing to seek help than women. So good on you guys of Anxiety Forum!