PDA

View Full Version : Update on my anxiety episode

Christheanxiousone
06-29-2015, 03:23 PM
So things seem to be looking up, it comes in waves still, the thoughts do anyway, but for the most part, all physical reaction is gone, depression from the episode lingers, but it isn't super strong. I am currently awake at 5:30pm which is strange for me, but that's because I am trying to turn my sleep around and sleep at night like a normal person.. so I am very tired. I am dealing with my triggers pretty well. I see the light at the end of the tunnel, even though the battle isn't won yet, I am starting to look up instead of down. This episode could be close to ending if it hasn't already and I just haven't adjusted yet. It's still on my mind, almost like I'm still in the other "anxiety" world but like I said, maybe I do see some light. Anyone else deal with "episodes" or "ruts" of anxiety like these? Where you really feel like you have entered another world/life?

Christheanxiousone
06-29-2015, 03:25 PM
Almost like you have entered a world of fear.

Saldav
06-29-2015, 05:25 PM
Almost like you have entered a world of fear.

What you described is what's happening to me right now.

gypsylee
06-29-2015, 08:15 PM
Yeah you describe it very well. From my point of view now (lets assume I am non-anxious) it's obvious how inwardly focused we become; always wondering "has it ended yet?" But I've totally been there.

Cheers,
Gypsy x