PDA

View Full Version : Emotional

BrookeLynnnn
06-27-2015, 05:11 PM
Well officially 29 days left!

I feel sad though.. Yes my anxiety has been so much better these last few weeks but I can't help but feel I wasted this pregnancy being miserable. I let my anxiety run my pregnancy for 30 weeks & it makes me wanna cry.

I guess all that matters is I've enjoyed the last 6 weeks & will enjoy the next 4..

Hope everyone is doing good! I know I'm not on much lately but I do pop in occasionally :) im so busy getting last minute baby stuff ready! & on top of that, I'm exhausted! Lol

gypsylee
06-27-2015, 08:49 PM
Don't beat yourself up Brooke, you've done your best :)

I hope you will post some pics when the baby arrives!

Kuma
06-27-2015, 09:09 PM
You should not feel badly. You should feel proud that you managed to get through a really tough time. That should give you confidence. It was hard but you overcame it. Now, you can look forward to a time of great joy.

For sure, there will be times that are tough in the future too. But when that happens, you will be able to look back and say "when I was having a really hard time when pregnant, I was able to summon the inner strength to get through it. And I can do the same now."

Post some pictures!

BrookeLynnnn
06-27-2015, 09:38 PM
Thank you both..

You're right! I need to not dwell on it & look at like something bad.. I got something out of it & I should be thankful.

& I promise I will post pics! :) & like I said before, I'll definitely start a thread once labor starts! I'll need some encouragement! Lol

gypsylee
06-27-2015, 10:31 PM
Yay! Anxiety Forum baby ;)

needtogetwell
06-28-2015, 02:13 AM
Hey Brooke,

What is past is past, don't dwell on it. As Kuma said, tuck it away for reference down the road if needed.

It's all about right now, today! Enjoy today, then enjoy tomorrow, but don't worry about tomorrow (hard for us anxious types) it will take care of itself.

It's all about right now! If in doubt go listen to a Van Halen song called " right now".

Can't wait to see pics!

BrookeLynnnn
06-28-2015, 08:17 PM
Yay! Anxiety Forum baby ;)

Haha I love that!

BrookeLynnnn
06-28-2015, 08:18 PM
Hey Brooke,

What is past is past, don't dwell on it. As Kuma said, tuck it away for reference down the road if needed.

It's all about right now, today! Enjoy today, then enjoy tomorrow, but don't worry about tomorrow (hard for us anxious types) it will take care of itself.

It's all about right now! If in doubt go listen to a Van Halen song called " right now".

Can't wait to see pics!

Thanks Pam :) I will check out that song!

NixonRulz
06-28-2015, 08:31 PM
You're doing great, Brooke and coming to the finish line

I know you and EMan will make great parents

BrookeLynnnn
06-30-2015, 10:51 AM
You're doing great, Brooke and coming to the finish line

I know you and EMan will make great parents

Thanks Nixon! :)

& what?! Eman is having a baby too??

needtogetwell
06-30-2015, 10:56 AM
Thanks Nixon! :) & what?! Eman is having a baby too??

Just in case you aren't joking......Eman only has grand babies now and the last one is the cutest thing ever!

BrookeLynnnn
06-30-2015, 11:04 AM
Just in case you aren't joking......Eman only has grand babies now and the last one is the cutest thing ever!

I was like, ummmm did I miss something here?! Lol

Awe babies are awesome!