PDA

View Full Version : Chest Pain/dizzy/neck pain/cant see properly!

Loulou20
06-25-2015, 04:43 PM
Hi guys I know there is like a thousand threads for this but I just need to make one for myself. I am a 20 year old male, not overweight and not underweight. I have been diagnosed with generalised anxiety disorder and I'm currently taking propranolol for my anxiety. Recently it has taken a toll on my life and I don't even work anymore, I just stay at home all day..I suffer recently from heart pains all around my chest area and also very bad insomnia. I feel sluggish all day and never refreshed, that sluggish that I can barely see straight!! I got an ecg 24 hour test a couple of weeks ago but the results have been delayed, great! I also got bloods done to see if there is anything wrong with me. Everything came up fine, although I suffer from very bad fatigue and the chest pain is really effecting me, it travels up and down my arms sometimes and is generally achey around the left area then 2 mins later the right and then a few mins later the middle (just an example). I feel like this cannot just be anxiety..why am I experiencing these chest pains? I get them far too often!! I feel like the doctors could have missed something..I also get muscle spasms in the left side of chest sometimes and also every day I take atleast 3/4 very scary heart palpitations!! I don't get what's wrong I don't feel under much stress but my anxiety does accelerate to panic attacks whenever I get very bad symptoms such as heart palps! Someone please tell me what should I do? Any advice? Should I accept this is anxiety or take anymore tests? Anyone know what this could be? Should I be worried that it's heart disease or something heart related that can't show up? Help!! I can't live like this any longer :( I'm only 20!

needtogetwell
06-25-2015, 06:21 PM
I would go back to doctor, have heart related issues or concerns investigated. If all turns out well, maybe a switch of meds.

I take lyrica for pain, but the effects of calming anxiety has been truly amazing.

It's not nice going through what you are, but you can beat this!

Cheers