PDA

View Full Version : Big update!!!

Helplessand23
06-18-2015, 07:54 PM
So that unrealizm i had went down a few levels.... i quit drugs and alcohol for this girl i was dating. i startd to feel good about myself. im a big guy like 350 pounds but im 6"8 so im tall and its not like im the michilin man. lol but the girl i dated was a friend since childhood. CLEAR 10/10 type and really sweet ontop of that. we dated since last fall. i started getting into cooking.. camping ect! we had future goals.. then we faught on and off a bit. Broke up again i though it was just another 1 night fight. but she talked to someone else and dropped me like a rock in a lake. worst part shes my sisters best friend and they got best friend tattoo's and now they hate each other... well my sister hates her for what she did to me cause i got REALLY down. Don't wanna say the S word. This iwas about 2 weeks ago now. Anyway i am on zoloft and since i quit all those drugs and alcohol.. i am NOW back on Weed and Alcohol. Ontop of that ive taken up smoking. I used to smoke a few years ago and wasnt addicted it was just something to do so i quit when i got bored of it, but now im for sure addicted to it. Anyway thats my update so far. Just been waking up in the mornings depressed as hell thinking about calling her, but i dont. and i just have a smoke and start my day.

gardensparrow
06-19-2015, 10:14 AM
Hi friend~
Well, I'm sorry you've had this set-back in your recovery, and that things didn't work out with your girlfriend the way you hoped. I know our relationships can really take a toll on our emotions, but I hope you're able to get back on track and find some healing. I'm not sure if you're doing this already, but do you think it would help you to speak about this with a therapist? Or perhaps finding a local support group so you have some people to help you through this time and keep you accountable as you work through any addictions you may be struggling with right now. I know groups like Celebrate Recovery have ones throughout the U.S. So, maybe you could find one in your area? Just a thought. But hang in there and don't give up hope on getting through this. I'll keep you in my prayers...

#girlluvs2garden#

gypsylee
06-19-2015, 10:33 AM
Hey there,

That sucks, but at least you know you can do it now. You just have to want to do it for yourself.

Take it easy!
Gypsy x