PDA

View Full Version : worried

bwines
06-09-2015, 10:27 PM
Hi everyone I'm new to the forum. I was wondering if anyone out there had the same feelings I do. I keep trying to ignore it but makes me think about it and worry more. I have this weird feeling in my head like I'm not seeing the world clearly. My eyes always are sensitive and jast feel like my perception of things are weird if that makes any sense.

Saldav
06-09-2015, 10:34 PM
Hi everyone I'm new to the forum. I was wondering if anyone out there had the same feelings I do. I keep trying to ignore it but makes me think about it and worry more. I have this weird feeling in my head like I'm not seeing the world clearly. My eyes always are sensitive and jast feel like my perception of things are weird if that makes any sense.

Are you always staring at your phone screen? That does it to me.

bwines
06-09-2015, 10:44 PM
No not really I don't really use my phone that much honestly. It's pretty bad at work and before I go to bed. And some days are better than others but haven't really been 100 percent in a while. Always have that feeling lately

Saldav
06-09-2015, 10:56 PM
No not really I don't really use my phone that much honestly. It's pretty bad at work and before I go to bed. And some days are better than others but haven't really been 100 percent in a while. Always have that feeling lately

Are you on meds?

bwines
06-09-2015, 10:58 PM
Yea 30mg citalopram just got up from 20 on friday

bwines
06-09-2015, 11:00 PM
Feeling better since I've got on higher dose just working threw the side effects which have gotten better each day just feel like lately nothings been working.