PDA

View Full Version : Good comebacks youve thought of?

lareth
06-04-2015, 05:56 AM
Im actually hospitalized at the moment, and theres this rude guy around. Instead of planning ways to get him sent to isolation lol, ive thought of insults to keep him from not getting on my nerves, and to learn some boundaries for myself as well, that i wont just take it and be like it doesnt matter if it does.

He was bragging about the size of his bicepts, 55 cm. I instantly thought, it matches his iq. And the fact that others dont need to compensate other small bodyparts with large ones.

When i casually walked past him, he said he was in the middle of something and tried to shoo me off. I thought, so am i, and walked past him to where i was going.

This goes to the same category, but he said to someone that no one wants them around. If hed said that to me i thought, i want me here, and wouldve carried ondoing what i was doing staringhim n the face.

This is a new side of me, but i do think its an important part of social interaction, not to get bullied. I need ot be more epuc ut htis s a start. I really dont mind assholes that much, but i might as well put my intellect to use.

Have you guys thought of any comebacks post or pre i sult, that are nice and neutral, without taking it too far, and that we could use in common situations?