PDA

View Full Version : health anxiety/ payed sex

Eska101
05-30-2015, 10:24 PM
hi guys,

im new to the forum, and ive had a trigger of my anxiety the recent birth of my son has triggered my anxiety to be protecting for him,
i think which has put me in a spiral about a passed memory,

about 8 years ago i broke up with my ex and went on a bender of drinking, and my friend payed for me to see a prostitute, soo i agreed
a year later i met my partner who is now my wife. i had full std blood tests when we meet 7 years ago, but this past few days
ive been thinking what if they missed something, or if their was a disease that couldnt be picked up on bloods.

then i rationalise and tell myself its been 8 years i would be sick by now, but im still not convinced.

then i think imagine if she got pregnant or the condom broke and she ended up pregnant would i know??

then i try to be rational and tell myself, it didnt break, she would have said, i would have known, she probably
was on the pill. but i dont know

help please

Goomba
05-30-2015, 10:31 PM
Getting another round of tests for STDs wouldn't hurt. That would let you know for sure.

I'm not an expert on the prostitution business, but I'm fairly confident that they do what they have to to not have kids.

Don't play the "what if" game. Take the actions you need to discover if something was missed, or not.

If it's been 8 years, the odds are in your favor.

Eska101
05-30-2015, 10:53 PM
Getting another round of tests for STDs wouldn't hurt. That would let you know for sure.

I'm not an expert on the prostitution business, but I'm fairly confident that they do what they have to to not have kids.

Don't play the "what if" game. Take the actions you need to discover if something was missed, or not.

If it's been 8 years, the odds are in your favor.

yeah im pretty certain as well, its just popped back up in my mind after all this time so i guess for peace of mind it wouldnt hurt

yeah deep down i know that their wouldnt be a chance of a pregnancy but that doesnt stop my thoughts from running wild lol.

thanks for ur help