PDA

View Full Version : Alphabet Soup!!

sae
05-24-2015, 09:18 PM
Sometimes I feel like a really big bowl of alphabet soup. I ran across some paperwork from my very first clinic appoint back in December and read all of the different things I was diagnosed with over the past few years and it's all acronyms.

Here's my list:
GAD (we all know this one)
PTSD
OCD
CAD
MI
HIT
PAD
COPD
GERD
DDD

DP/DR has since been taken out, and downgraded to a symptom of anxiety and PTSD.

So grab a bowl and your favorite spoon. Please tell me I'm not the only one with a veritable alphabet soup on paper!

NixonRulz
05-25-2015, 05:57 AM
Sometimes I feel like a really big bowl of alphabet soup. I ran across some paperwork from my very first clinic appoint back in December and read all of the different things I was diagnosed with over the past few years and it's all acronyms.

Here's my list:
GAD (we all know this one)
PTSD
OCD
CAD
MI
HIT
PAD
COPD
GERD
DDD

DP/DR has since been taken out, and downgraded to a symptom of anxiety and PTSD.

So grab a bowl and your favorite spoon. Please tell me I'm not the only one with a veritable alphabet soup on paper!

It's always refreshing to see someone that is more fu*ked up than me! ;)

Yeah, my bio reads very similar at the GP office

Lots of acronyms with no clue what to do about it

jessed03
05-25-2015, 12:29 PM
Lots of acronyms with no clue what to do about it

Especially the ED. Am I right, man?

Joking. Nixon's a virile stud. Pride of Rwanda.

gypsylee
05-25-2015, 06:53 PM
Oh you guys.

NixonRulz
05-25-2015, 08:05 PM
We are going on vacation to Australia, Gypsy

Pick us up and let's smoke

Oh, and ED started with my 6 STD's

But the GP says it is only contagious if I look at you :o

sae
05-25-2015, 11:26 PM
If I had a weiner I would likely have ED too.. lame.

jessed03
05-25-2015, 11:36 PM
Oh Sae, you keep me young.

sae
05-26-2015, 01:54 AM
Just a quick look at these super sexy arteries should be enough to make you feel young.

I don't think I would mind having ED, though. All the things I would do if I had a schlong and none of them require any sort of real performance. Oh how I would love to be able to write my name in the snow. The best I can muster in this more feminine condition is my initials by way of awkward crabwalking.