PDA

View Full Version : Been over-exercising and dieting and my periods late this mointh.

1Bluerose68
05-22-2015, 09:27 PM
So this makes me feel anxious. Just when I have a perfect reducing routine, and dropped -10Lbs in 1 month, eating too, but also gymming out. So then my period never landed and I'm just stuck with feelings of anxiety and wondering if its stopped completely now, or its intermittently irregular and just completely driving me insane. I cant even plan my daily wardrobe when i dont know whether period will be due today or not. But I am soooooooo relieved that I have managed to drop -10Lbs in 1 month. I have been trying for several, but the metabolism finally kicked in when I switched to new diet supplement(2) actually. I'm on Green Tea extract and Relacore for belly fat. I feel sooooo much better and Now I am working towards my next -10Lb goal for weight loss.

JustaGal
05-22-2015, 09:41 PM
So this makes me feel anxious. Just when I have a perfect reducing routine, and dropped -10Lbs in 1 month, eating too, but also gymming out. So then my period never landed and I'm just stuck with feelings of anxiety and wondering if its stopped completely now, or its intermittently irregular and just completely driving me insane. I cant even plan my daily wardrobe when i dont know whether period will be due today or not. But I am soooooooo relieved that I have managed to drop -10Lbs in 1 month. I have been trying for several, but the metabolism finally kicked in when I switched to new diet supplement(2) actually. I'm on Green Tea extract and Relacore for belly fat. I feel sooooo much better and Now I am working towards my next -10Lb goal for weight loss.

good job with the routine!.......