PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety or other illness.

Jamie28
05-22-2015, 01:26 PM
Hello , everyone!

I have came here for little advice or tip what should I do now. I'll try to explain as short I can.

In august last year I started to feel some really bad pain in left side of my chest. For one month it was really bad. Got worse when breathing in or exhaling and better if I lied on my stomach. It went away and only hurt a little bit when lying on left side of the chest which doesn't bother me too much. So I forgot about it.

Downfall began this year in the end of January. When I got really bad results in competition in which I had a big expectation on ( Running ). I stopped training , started to eat junk and just spend more time with computer. ( Before that I was working out every day )

Now I'm feeling horrible in any single way. I am feeling weak, pains all over my body time to time. Very poor posture ( I'm leaning over laptop almost 24/7 now ) , Some sugar addiction ( I need sweets every day now ) , Stress and pressure from school etc etc. I have never been like that but now I think I have everything from ALS , MS to blood cancer and so on. And every time I hear about new disease, I almost instantly start to feel symptoms ( Nerve pain from MS ) ( Bruises , which are not there ) and so on. And recently I noticed few tiny red spots both on my legs and arms ( around 0,5mm - 1mm ) They are just a few ( around 20 in total ), some dissapear and others come. It seems that they are appearing after tough training sesions ( Haven't been working out properly since January ). As for fatigue I can still walk and move fine but I'm feeling really out of form.

A little about myself now : I have been living away from home for almost a year now ( All alone ) in much colder place with no sun ( Used to live in sunny place ). I'm under pressure from old school which I have to pass so I'm busy 24/7. All the pains and weaknesses goes away when I'm distracted with some kind of exercise. I have done EKG 2 years back so there was no problems in heart whatsoever. I did chest X ray and blood test around 2 months ago. X ray came back normal and blood test ( As doctor told me on the phone ) Everything is fine , red-white blood cells , sugar only vitamin D level is ''Way too low'' ( I'm stupid enough to star taking pills just now )

And that's that. There are more things I forgot to write down as weird random shocks , some unusual pains, shock waves, shaking, weaknesses etc. But I think you can get the big picture. I really hope someone can read this and give me some advice , I really hope it's not Leukemia or ms or something bad.

+ The chest pain keeps coming back time to time, but it's nothing long lasting anymore so I forget about it quick. However it is the main reason why I am stressed because it's something I can explain. Doctors have said that It's some kind of a nerve problem but I haven't visited neurologist yet. ( I hope to do so in July ) :)

Cheers , Jamie

pseudofin
05-22-2015, 03:03 PM
Hi jamie. I'm also new to this forum. I can relate to you though. I've had constant chest pains for over 5 years. I was terrified, never believed any doctors, and thought I would die. I've been dealing with anxiety ever since .wish I could explain it better to you but I can't and I'm sorry. All I know is talking to a therapist really helped me. again sorry if I'm not much help but if you need to talk just ask.