PDA

View Full Version : In desperate need of help

Oberyn
05-17-2015, 10:28 AM
Hello everyone, about 4+ years ago I found bilateral lumps below both my ears. They are both rock hard and large, and I can see one when turning my neck, and can also see it bulging at the side of my throat. My doctor has ordered two ultrasound and both were negative. So now my doctor is trying to convince me that nothing's there and it's all in my head. At this point I am beyond pissed off and I am starting to question my sanity.

I have loads of other symptoms such as: constant pressure around the area, feeling of unnatural mass being there, pressure in ears, pressure around temples, can't think straights, both tinitus and pulsatile tinitus when on my side.

My doctor won't order me a ct scan because of negative ultrasounds, and I just think there is no way that my brain is creating a physical mass in my neck, and has been doing so for the past 4 years.

What should I do? I'm so lost and scared, it's ruined my life.

NixonRulz
05-17-2015, 01:06 PM
Are you saying the doctor is stating that what you see isn't there and is all in you're head?

If you take a picture of it, can you actually see what you are referring to?

gypsylee
05-17-2015, 03:17 PM
Get a second opinion? There are lots of bad doctors out there but there are also good ones.

:)

NixonRulz
05-17-2015, 07:20 PM
Get a second opinion? There are lots of bad doctors out there but there are also good ones.

:)

Name one

I haven't found one yet

jessed03
05-17-2015, 07:39 PM
Name one

I haven't found one yet

Dr. Pepper