PDA

View Full Version : I guess it's about time I asked for help...

rissable
05-16-2015, 11:37 PM
I've been a member of a few online forums, so the introductory post isn't a new thing to me, it's just that I've never taken so long to let myself be a part of a group that could help me as much as this one. The only reason that might be is because even though I've struggled with a lot of mental problems throughout my life, it's never been this bad. This is going to be the crappiest introduction ever because it's just so bad for me that my anxiety won't let me keep myself on task long enough to explain my situation. :( But here I am, and I hope that in the next few days I can open up and get to know everyone here.

DaizyLynn
05-16-2015, 11:54 PM
hi ris, I am brand new and this is my first forum. I too hope that I can open up and get to know everyone here and I do hope that I can learn and grow with the help and experience of those who suffer right along with me. There is a certain peace that can only be found in communal desperation. You don"t have to explain your situation.....I know how you feel. :)

rissable
05-17-2015, 12:00 AM
Thank you, Daizy. It's good to know that someone out there understands without me having to put it into words. My anxiety just seems to suck all my energy away.

DaizyLynn
05-17-2015, 12:32 AM
It is very difficult to keep up the day to day at times.....sometimes I want to scream at people "Oh My God!!! how can you be so freaking ok when I feel like this??!!" It boarders on insanity. I hold on to the hope that I will feel ok again and the only reason that I know that is because it happens every time. I have bben on the verge of calling 911 so many times but then I say ok girl we know what is happening here and there is no way that this will kill you or even hurt you all it is going to do is make you feel horrible and really really annoy you but it will pass and the good doctors and my support group will not let anything happen to me.

gypsylee
05-17-2015, 04:32 AM
Hello and welcome :)

kayla_sue
05-17-2015, 10:07 AM
I'm new to so far everyone has been very supportive and i dont feel like im crazy anymore trying to talk to people about how i feel everyday.

NixonRulz
05-17-2015, 12:49 PM
Hola, Rissable

Welcome. Everyone thinks that their story is the most screwed up.

When you're ready, open up a bit.

I'm sure you will be thinking "these people are more fu*ked up than I am" ; )