PDA

View Full Version : Extreme morning aches and pain. What is happening to me?

Cody Storch
05-15-2015, 01:52 PM
Hello everyone,

I've been suffering from terrible panic attacks (which eventually went away, and now I can control them) and generalized anxiety for about 2 years. I am 24 years old, and male.

Recently, every single morning, I wake up with extreme pain in my entire body. It is EXTREMELY similar to having the flu, but I'd say far more painful than the typical flu. it keeps me in bed for a good 2 hours unless I have to work. It usually wears off by the end of the day, but I suffer for a good half of my day.

Doctors are clueless and my appointment with a nuero is scheduled out 4 months... Is this anxiety? and how is it possible that even when I go to bed relaxed and calm I wake up in extreme achy pain all over my body for hours? I'm afraid it will end up being something like MS or ALS. As I'm typing this, my legs feel weak to walk on and my arms are sore. This makes absolutely no sense.

If anxiety can cause this extreme achy burning pain for hours ONLY in the morning, how and why? IF anyone might know another disease or illness I could get checked for that might cause this I'd appreciate it. Recently I started getting Fasiculations (muscle twitching) all over my body as well. I don't know how many more days I can wake up in complete agony. Please any advice or thoughts would be appreciated as the doctors take forever to get in to and I need to figure this out. Also, please tell me it's not MS :( I did a brain scan and only one white matter spot showed up, but the radiologist said it was likely due to trauma / infection rather than demyelination.

Thank you, I am so close to giving up.

Im-Suffering
05-15-2015, 02:05 PM
Hello everyone,

I've been suffering from terrible panic attacks (which eventually went away, and now I can control them) and generalized anxiety for about 2 years. I am 24 years old, and male.

Recently, every single morning, I wake up with extreme pain in my entire body. It is EXTREMELY similar to having the flu, but I'd say far more painful than the typical flu. it keeps me in bed for a good 2 hours unless I have to work. It usually wears off by the end of the day, but I suffer for a good half of my day.

Doctors are clueless and my appointment with a nuero is scheduled out 4 months... Is this anxiety? and how is it possible that even when I go to bed relaxed and calm I wake up in extreme achy pain all over my body for hours? I'm afraid it will end up being something like MS or ALS. As I'm typing this, my legs feel weak to walk on and my arms are sore. This makes absolutely no sense.

If anxiety can cause this extreme achy burning pain for hours ONLY in the morning, how and why? IF anyone might know another disease or illness I could get checked for that might cause this I'd appreciate it. Recently I started getting Fasiculations (muscle twitching) all over my body as well. I don't know how many more days I can wake up in complete agony. Please any advice or thoughts would be appreciated as the doctors take forever to get in to and I need to figure this out. Also, please tell me it's not MS :( I did a brain scan and only one white matter spot showed up, but the radiologist said it was likely due to trauma / infection rather than demyelination.

Thank you, I am so close to giving up.

Change your mattress and pillows. Watch for sleep posture and (crimping) neck position. Take 500 mg magnesium for the nerve system and twitching. The burning, aches and so forth are from the nerve branches.

What are your daily activities? Job, and your posture during the day and whatever sports you do.

Change the diet to more alkaline foods. Reducing uric acid in the blood.

Cody Storch
05-15-2015, 02:44 PM
Change your mattress and pillows. Watch for sleep posture and (crimping) neck position. Take 500 mg magnesium for the nerve system and twitching. The burning, aches and so forth are from the nerve branches.

What are your daily activities? Job, and your posture during the day and whatever sports you do.

Change the diet to more alkaline foods. Reducing uric acid in the blood.

I've tried sleeping on different beds, I have been taking magnesium every day. I work in a call center, but in a $500 chair that I feel no discomfort in. Could you elaborate on the nerve branches? I do some running but not much, I only eat organic and healthy foods, but do not eat enough I feel. The pain is not like a "overworked or slept on this wrong" feeling, but rather a "I have a terrible flu and my entire body is aching" feeling. Every morning like clockwork.

It seems the longer I sleep, the worse I feel as well, and doesn't matter what bed or where I sleep.

Im-Suffering
05-15-2015, 03:34 PM
I've tried sleeping on different beds, I have been taking magnesium every day. I work in a call center, but in a $500 chair that I feel no discomfort in. Could you elaborate on the nerve branches? I do some running but not much, I only eat organic and healthy foods, but do not eat enough I feel. The pain is not like a "overworked or slept on this wrong" feeling, but rather a "I have a terrible flu and my entire body is aching" feeling. Every morning like clockwork.

It seems the longer I sleep, the worse I feel as well, and doesn't matter what bed or where I sleep.
The call center environment generally speaking increases cortisol. This in turn effects the uric acid levels in the blood coupled with the diet which could produce gout-like or fibromyalgic type symptoms. I am not suggesting you do not eat organic or good foods, I am suggesting raising the alkaline producing foods and lowering acidic (nothing to do with organic or not). You can find charts online.

It is not the chair but the posture in it. While you do what you do. And the neck position. At night the body stokes the furnaces in an attempt to rebalance but that process interrupted by mental expectations.

You expect the pain again the next day. It has replaced the panic attacks as they have been suppressed, but not healed. The pain is symbolic.

"I've been suffering from terrible panic attacks (which eventually went away, and now I can control them)"

How do you control them? (Do you really mean suppress?) And what do you think was/is the reason for them? Now, if you don't face them mentally, the problems, then even more stress is upon the physical. It simply can't keep up.

I can continue here editing for thousands of words, but I'll end it here. You know the contents of your mind. Meaning the (unresolved emotional) reasons for all of this.

Think, while you are stimulated now. Last edit 5:56.