PDA

View Full Version : I have a question about anxiety blood pressure

Sebo3e
05-13-2015, 03:37 PM
I have an question about aniexity blood pressure that s the reason why i made an account so i can ask actually

so to explain it... every time when i get an rude comment aka negative my body react to the comment witch was negative and it triggers me a blood pressure actually in stomach it starts and i dont know the reason why is this actually happening even when people dont take me to serius and dont belive me i had blood pressure it keeps getting worse then i get panic attack i hope that on this forum people understand each other to answer on my question hope someone know the reason why is this happening (why i get blood pressure by rude comments)
i forgot to mention these words cause me blood pressure

Busy,what is it,oh really,what now, so many others witch are used as excuse when i tell that to people whu hurt me they dont belive me even when i explained so yeah hope there s someone whu understand that seriusly

jessed03
05-13-2015, 04:56 PM
I have an question about aniexity blood pressure that s the reason why i made an account so i can ask actually

so to explain it... every time when i get an rude comment aka negative my body react to the comment witch was negative and it triggers me a blood pressure actually in stomach it starts and i dont know the reason why is this actually happening even when people dont take me to serius and dont belive me i had blood pressure it keeps getting worse then i get panic attack i hope that on this forum people understand each other to answer on my question hope someone know the reason why is this happening (why i get blood pressure by rude comments)
i forgot to mention these words cause me blood pressure

Busy,what is it,oh really,what now, so many others witch are used as excuse when i tell that to people whu hurt me they dont belive me even when i explained so yeah hope there s someone whu understand that seriusly

I'm not sure I understand. Have you actually tested your blood pressure to see what's happening? Or is blood pressure a euphemism for a nasty type of symptom you're experiencing?