PDA

View Full Version : worried after i hit myself on the head with a golf ball

Andyw88
05-08-2015, 03:58 PM
as much as this is funny im actually worrying because around 9 hours ago i was at a golf driving range and hit the ball wrong (im not very good) and it hit the roof above me and hit me on the top of the head, it hasnt bumped and i didnt lose consciousness or anything like that but now i have a mild headache(even though i had abit of a headache this morning from being tired however now im worrying im going to die, i tried to see sense and tell myself that i didnt hit with proper contact and it hit the roof which must of took alot of the power out of it and for it not have even cut me or bumped it cant of been that hard, i just feel really weird which i hope is due to the anxiety as im always paranoid about dying, thanks in advance if you can share your opinion :)

Mr Jingles
05-08-2015, 07:37 PM
I'm not a doctor, but what you wrote in your post, your self advice, sounds sound and rational. Probably good to keep rereading what you wrote. Of course, sometimes anxiety refuses to listen... Sigh.

gypsylee
05-08-2015, 08:01 PM
as much as this is funny im actually worrying because around 9 hours ago i was at a golf driving range and hit the ball wrong (im not very good) and it hit the roof above me and hit me on the top of the head, it hasnt bumped and i didnt lose consciousness or anything like that but now i have a mild headache(even though i had abit of a headache this morning from being tired however now im worrying im going to die, i tried to see sense and tell myself that i didnt hit with proper contact and it hit the roof which must of took alot of the power out of it and for it not have even cut me or bumped it cant of been that hard, i just feel really weird which i hope is due to the anxiety as im always paranoid about dying, thanks in advance if you can share your opinion :)

Sorry I had to laugh :)

Pretty sure it's the anxiety making you feel weird. It does that.

NixonRulz
05-09-2015, 06:15 AM

Wow. You really are bad at golf

Perhaps a different sport is in order. Maybe a helmet if you insist on continuing to play

Having a son that has been down and out for the last 4 weeks from a concussion from an illegal check in lacrosse he received, I can assure you that you are not on death's door.

Although I do understand how with anxiety this would be a concern, you would have to be hit so much harder to receive a concussion, and even harder than that in order to meet the Reeper

Carry on, my man and please keep your golf game out of my local course ; )

Andyw88
05-12-2015, 02:08 PM
Wow. You really are bad at golf

Perhaps a different sport is in order. Maybe a helmet if you insist on continuing to play

Having a son that has been down and out for the last 4 weeks from a concussion from an illegal check in lacrosse he received, I can assure you that you are not on death's door.

Although I do understand how with anxiety this would be a concern, you would have to be hit so much harder to receive a concussion, and even harder than that in order to meet the Reeper

Carry on, my man and please keep your golf game out of my local course ; )

Haha thanks I've had a headache since and feel wobbly on my feet sometimes but all I've had with anxiety before and the last time I banged my head. So tired of feeling down and no energy still secretly convinced something's wrong been here far too many times before though thanks for everyones comments more are welcome