PDA

View Full Version : This is not a joke. ( i think fruit flies living on my crotch) MALE

joe_
05-05-2015, 04:27 PM
Is this possible for maggots living in someones crotch,penile?

when i pull down my pants i dont see anything unless i push out the pee...

its a disturbing thought.

is this normal?

Rob625
05-05-2015, 05:34 PM

is this normal?

If I in anyway thought I had bugs down in man land I would completely shave every single hair on my body from head to toe. Hot shower, lots of soap. Wash all bedding, blankets comforters. Check pillows, mattress for signs of anything. If you dont see any bugs on you im sure you are fine. Hope your ok. Id be freaking out if I thought I had bugs. Just stay calm and clean everything.
Rob

av1988
05-05-2015, 05:35 PM
I think you should consult your primary care physician. Do you have a major cut? There's no reason maggots should be anywhere unless there is severe dead tissue/skin and a dirty wound.

Please note, I am not a medical professional. I am just giving my insight. Are you currently on any medication?

Once again, please consult a doctor to ensure you are healthy.

gypsylee
05-05-2015, 07:38 PM
This is the first thing I see when I wake up? Ewww.

Edit: sorry that wasn't very helpful :)

I don't think this could happen unless there's a big festering wound there. Even then it has to be like gangrenous. Maggots eat dead flesh basically, so I'm sure you'd know if that was going on down there!

gypsylee
05-05-2015, 07:54 PM
If I in anyway thought I had bugs down in man land I would completely shave every single hair on my body from head to toe. Hot shower, lots of soap. Wash all bedding, blankets comforters. Check pillows, mattress for signs of anything. If you dont see any bugs on you im sure you are fine. Hope your ok. Id be freaking out if I thought I had bugs. Just stay calm and clean everything.
Rob

Maggots aren't even "bugs" really.. Not like scabies or pubic lice anyway. They're baby flies who eat dead stuff to turn into a fly. So you'd seriously know if you had maggots on you.

:)

Rob625
05-06-2015, 04:16 AM
Maggots aren't even "bugs" really.. Not like scabies or pubic lice anyway. They're baby flies who eat dead stuff to turn into a fly. So you'd seriously know if you had maggots on you.

:)

I went off the title too, when he mentions fruit flies. wasnt sure what he thought might be there. Hopefully nothing.

gadguy
05-06-2015, 09:43 AM

is this normal?

Push out the Pee....?? penile? I'm assuming you mean penis. you only see something when you urinate?? You cut or uncut? Uncut could be you need better hygiene, if not either cut or not you may have some sort of infection, could urinary or an STD, if you are only seeing this when you Urinate.....see a Doctor, of it not hygiene related.

gypsylee
05-06-2015, 10:00 AM
Okay I'm not reading this thread anymore LOL.