PDA

View Full Version : Anxious over WATER RETENTIOn

1Bluerose68
05-01-2015, 06:39 PM
I am beginning to believe that someone is forcing water or food against my will through my nostrils in the mid of the night. I awaken and weigh myself and am 3 LBS heavier and my left nostril hurts and is even bleeding in the middle of the day for 0 REASONS?????Unless I really am being violated against my will and will power and power of will to eat too much or take in extra water that would result in excess water weight retention/weight gain.....THIS CANT be HAPPENING, I vive in La USA...., and NO MEMBER of The US Military EITHER!!!!!

Kuma
05-01-2015, 08:29 PM
You are not being waterboarded in your sleep. Otherwise you would be Bluenose rather than Bluerose.

jessed03
05-02-2015, 09:56 AM
You are not being waterboarded in your sleep. Otherwise you would be Bluenose rather than Bluerose.

Lol. Can't argue with that.

NixonRulz
05-02-2015, 04:59 PM
I am beginning to believe that someone is forcing water or food against my will through my nostrils in the mid of the night. I awaken and weigh myself and am 3 LBS heavier and my left nostril hurts and is even bleeding in the middle of the day for 0 REASONS?????Unless I really am being violated against my will and will power and power of will to eat too much or take in extra water that would result in excess water weight retention/weight gain.....THIS CANT be HAPPENING, I vive in La USA...., and NO MEMBER of The US Military EITHER!!!!!

By any chance have you been cycling Creatine? That stuff blows you up like a tick

Lots of people use it if they work out regularly

1Bluerose68
05-05-2015, 10:50 PM
What does it mean to cycle Creatine?

jessed03
05-06-2015, 05:48 AM

Creatine is a brand of racing bike here in England. Nixon's trying to be more European, that's probably why he used that particular one.

When you cycle on your Creatine bike, you go so fast that you end up swallowing gulps of wind, as well as hundreds of bugs and stuff. You get blown up like a balloon for a while, until all that air ends up coming out of you in the form of a 2kg dump.

gadguy
05-06-2015, 09:32 AM

In the States its a supplement some people use to help build muscle, I don't use the stuff, but during a time frame of bulking and cutting at some point you use it for a certain time period and then stop.