PDA

View Full Version : Went to the Docs

Mclovin147
05-01-2015, 12:10 PM
Iv been prescribed 20mg a day of Citalopram.

Currently on the 3rd day of taking it. Haven't noticed much other than if I don't take it with food, it makes me feel a bit crappy for a couple of hours, almost like it makes my gag reflex very sensitive lol (Yawning nearly makes me vomit lol)

Also, during 'relations' with my other half, when I 'finish' said relations, it almost brings on a panic attack for about 4-5 seconds, before it starts dieing down...Guess it adds a little danger to mix :D

Hoping this will be the helping hand that is going to push me out the door and give me the capabilities to get into Uni and get on with my life!

Got another appointment in 2 weeks to check how I'm getting on with it :)

gypsylee
05-01-2015, 09:23 PM
Iv been prescribed 20mg a day of Citalopram.

Currently on the 3rd day of taking it. Haven't noticed much other than if I don't take it with food, it makes me feel a bit crappy for a couple of hours, almost like it makes my gag reflex very sensitive lol (Yawning nearly makes me vomit lol)

Also, during 'relations' with my other half, when I 'finish' said relations, it almost brings on a panic attack for about 4-5 seconds, before it starts dieing down...Guess it adds a little danger to mix :D

Hoping this will be the helping hand that is going to push me out the door and give me the capabilities to get into Uni and get on with my life!

Got another appointment in 2 weeks to check how I'm getting on with it :)

LOL@"adds a little danger to the mix" that's the attitude!

Good luck :)