PDA

View Full Version : I'm New- Had a question if someone might be able to help.

Freaknout
04-29-2015, 12:46 PM
Hello. I haven't been diagnosed with any type of disorder, but I'm pretty sure I have plenty of Anxiety Issues, Concerns, whatever you want to call them.

Trying not to stretch things out, about 10 years ago I was put on Lexapro for about year, the doc took me off that and put me on Citalopram-(20MG)
SO I have been on this for awhile. Everything been going good, and all of sudden I just Freaking out with uncontrollable crying. I know if doesn't make a lot of difference but I'm a dude. Just saying.

The anxiety lasted for about a month, went away and then came back... I talk my Primary Care Dr. and they up my dose to 30MG. The side affects were pretty common, yucky, depressed, crying like a toddler.

Well; it went away, got my energy back all was good. Just recently I have been missing my 3 Year Old Son like crazy, I can't keep me mind off him, wanting to hang out and play, just to hear his voice...
What puzzles me is that I have these Anxiety/Depression/Panic feeling in the Morning (like Bad) in then they will calm down around 2PM or 3PM.

Just wondering if anyone has ever had the same feelings??

Thank you all,

Dave

drac16
04-29-2015, 09:06 PM
Hi Dave,

The things you do/see on any given day tend to vary based on time, so that can cause anxiety to trigger at certain times of day. For example, Person A feels anxious in the morning because of the need to go to work at a job he hates. Person B feels anxious in the afternoon because that's when he typically takes the elevator down to the laundry room [in his apartment] and he fears being in small/tight places.

Your circumstances may determine when you'll suffer an anxiety attack.

Freaknout
04-30-2015, 06:17 AM
Hi Dave,

The things you do/see on any given day tend to vary based on time, so that can cause anxiety to trigger at certain times of day. For example, Person A feels anxious in the morning because of the need to go to work at a job he hates. Person B feels anxious in the afternoon because that's when he typically takes the elevator down to the laundry room [in his apartment] and he fears being in small/tight places.

Your circumstances may determine when you'll suffer an anxiety attack.

Drac- I appreciate your reply. Makes plenty of sense.

Have a great day..

Im-Suffering
04-30-2015, 06:47 AM
Hello. I haven't been diagnosed with any type of disorder, but I'm pretty sure I have plenty of Anxiety Issues, Concerns, whatever you want to call them.

Trying not to stretch things out, about 10 years ago I was put on Lexapro for about year, the doc took me off that and put me on Citalopram-(20MG)
SO I have been on this for awhile. Everything been going good, and all of sudden I just Freaking out with uncontrollable crying. I know if doesn't make a lot of difference but I'm a dude. Just saying.

The anxiety lasted for about a month, went away and then came back... I talk my Primary Care Dr. and they up my dose to 30MG. The side affects were pretty common, yucky, depressed, crying like a toddler.

Well; it went away, got my energy back all was good. Just recently I have been missing my 3 Year Old Son like crazy, I can't keep me mind off him, wanting to hang out and play, just to hear his voice...
What puzzles me is that I have these Anxiety/Depression/Panic feeling in the Morning (like Bad) in then they will calm down around 2PM or 3PM.

Just wondering if anyone has ever had the same feelings??

Thank you all,

Dave

Where is your son?

Freaknout
04-30-2015, 07:06 AM
Where is your son?

He Goes to Daycare 3-days a week...

And other 2-days he stay at home with his mom, (my wife)
I'm not divorced or anything, and have another baby on the way.

I just have thoughts of not being there for him...

Dahila
04-30-2015, 08:00 AM
Freaknout men cry too, especially when depressed. I wonder if you have bipolar. You take a lot of medication, try different approach maybe. Do not stop meds without your doctor consent. Maybe meditation, or pray if you are believer, but real pray, which done correctly does not differ that much from meditation. Have you try Thai chi, or yoga, have you try simple herbs that can be taken with your meds?
A journal that you can note what is causing the mood swings.
Welcome to the forum , you will find a support here:))

Im-Suffering
04-30-2015, 08:26 AM
I just have thoughts of not being there for him...

Where do these thoughts come from?

What is the belief?

Perhaps he would feel abandoned, unloved, uncared for, alienated, hurt, possibly like you often felt as a child - ?

Fill in the blanks:

If I am not there for my son..______.

I feel ________ when I am separated from my son.

It makes me a _______ if I am not there for him.

Love is _______

These are my best qualities _______ (character attributes)

These are the qualities about me I would like to change or improve upon _______.

My parents often made me feel _________.

Do not stop there, if you should strike a nerve or some answers make you feel badly about you, or fearful, then let it ride, one on top of the next, until you reach a peak (crying) emotionally, then you know you have the belief that causes all of this . Take the opportunity for self growth now before the second child arrives, you understand.

The fits of crying are unreleased, unhealed childhood emotions that have to do with your memories, with no grounding in the current physical reality. And so these feelings are generated by beliefs you hold (about you), often of a small child. The tears have a reason, you see. Psychologically speaking. They are the impetus for reflection and healing. In these terms, your son, by just being, is giving you the gift of possible self awareness and growth, if you take the opportunity.

If not, you will find yourself still in this same space even in another 20 years.

Now, your son picks up on your feelings and you on his, you see. Through telepathy especially. He can have a few probable experiences. Enjoying his 'space' at daycare and developing a self, you see, or feeling the weight of dads emotions and crying along with you - feeling 'left' alone and or afraid. That scenario will have him questioning his tears and abandonment issues as an adult, just like his dad, and he too will not know why. Do you understand. You must be congruent (in your thinking) with what is best all around, and see clearly. Not tainted by your own false programming.

You are meant to feel good, period. So if you feel badly it is a trigger (of some inner condition) to figure out why, and resolve that, feeling good again, or perhaps for the first time in your life. Not to brood and sit in the feelings or feel guilty, but to resolve the problem whether mental or physical.

Freaknout
04-30-2015, 02:49 PM
Freaknout men cry too, especially when depressed. I wonder if you have bipolar. You take a lot of medication, try different approach maybe. Do not stop meds without your doctor consent. Maybe meditation, or pray if you are believer, but real pray, which done correctly does not differ that much from meditation. Have you try Thai chi, or yoga, have you try simple herbs that can be taken with your meds?
A journal that you can note what is causing the mood swings.
Welcome to the forum , you will find a support here:))

Dahila- Since I'm new here, I don't know if this reply will go through or not. I tired earlier and haven't seen anything. None the less, I really appreciate the jesters, and I have no idea if I'm Bipolar. I have tried Thai chi or Yoga or any Herbs. My wife has these oil things I've rubbed on my wrist, feet, back, knees you name it. I've even put some under my tongue to help the smokeless Tobacco addiction I had.. Another story on its own. Anyway.. Thank you thank you thank you...

Freaknout
04-30-2015, 03:03 PM
Where do these thoughts come from?

What is the belief?

Perhaps he would feel abandoned, unloved, uncared for, alienated, hurt, possibly like you often felt as a child - ?

Fill in the blanks:

If I am not there for my son..______.

I feel ________ when I am separated from my son.

It makes me a _______ if I am not there for him.

Love is _______

These are my best qualities _______ (character attributes)

These are the qualities about me I would like to change or improve upon _______.

My parents often made me feel _________.

Do not stop there, if you should strike a nerve or some answers make you feel badly about you, or fearful, then let it ride, one on top of the next, until you reach a peak (crying) emotionally, then you know you have the belief that causes all of this . Take the opportunity for self growth now before the second child arrives, you understand.

The fits of crying are unreleased, unhealed childhood emotions that have to do with your memories, with no grounding in the current physical reality. And so these feelings are generated by beliefs you hold (about you), often of a small child. The tears have a reason, you see. Psychologically speaking. They are the impetus for reflection and healing. In these terms, your son, by just being, is giving you the gift of possible self awareness and growth, if you take the opportunity.

If not, you will find yourself still in this same space even in another 20 years.

Now, your son picks up on your feelings and you on his, you see. Through telepathy especially. He can have a few probable experiences. Enjoying his 'space' at daycare and developing a self, you see, or feeling the weight of dads emotions and crying along with you - feeling 'left' alone and or afraid. That scenario will have him questioning his tears and abandonment issues as an adult, just like his dad, and he too will not know why. Do you understand. You must be congruent (in your thinking) with what is best all around, and see clearly. Not tainted by your own false programming.

You are meant to feel good, period. So if you feel badly it is a trigger (of some inner condition) to figure out why, and resolve that, feeling good again, or perhaps for the first time in your life. Not to brood and sit in the feelings or feel guilty, but to resolve the problem whether mental or physical.

I'm Suffering- I really appreciate your insight. I do understand what your saying. It makes a lot of since.. One of the things that puzzles me, is that I started taking this medication after a divorce. For some reason I just couldn't get over this hump, and that's when I started the medication... I've since have just been enjoying life. Of course I've had my ups and downs with my Marriage going cold in certain areas. But other then that there really hasn't been anything huge... I don't know. The Human Body is just an amazing mystery.

Have a great one...

Im-Suffering
04-30-2015, 03:12 PM
I started taking this medication after a divorce. For some reason I just couldn't get over this.

That was the trigger. It (trauma, shock) remains unresolved. The 'cold' areas in the current relationship relate to the same beliefs carried into the previous relationship. (From early on in life).

They (beliefs) were responsible for the divorce.

Now, especially with guilt, divorce is in some ways a symbolic death, and must be grieved. Beliefs changed (learned from), and guilt released.

"The human body is just an amazing mystery"

They (beliefs) remain in the psyche ready to be healed. Waiting to be looked at. No mystery there.

This is the way from cold to hot, you understand.

Now, you have a great one.

Freaknout
04-30-2015, 03:23 PM
That was the trigger. It remains unresolved. The 'cold' areas in the current relationship relate to the same beliefs carried into the previous relationship. (From early on).

They remain in the psyche ready to be released/healed.

I'm ready for them to be healed and get on with my life/Wife/Family. I sometime think they could be spiritual attacks since I'm a new-born Christian.
I don't mean to offend anyone by that comment, but If I did, let me Love on you for awhile...

Again, I really appreciate your insight.. I hope someday I will be able to help someone just like me.

Im-Suffering
04-30-2015, 03:36 PM
I'm ready for them to be healed and get on with my life/Wife/Family. I sometime think they could be spiritual attacks since I'm a new-born Christian.
I don't mean to offend anyone by that comment, but If I did, let me Love on you for awhile...

Again, I really appreciate your insight.. I hope someday I will be able to help someone just like me.

No 'spiritual attack'. Pure fantasy and drama that presumes guilt. Let it go.

You create your reality. By your beliefs and expectations. I want you to look at them. Go within.

One day you will be able to help. Soon.

Many blessings.

Freaknout
04-30-2015, 03:50 PM
No 'spiritual attack'. Pure fantasy and drama that presumes guilt. Let it go.

You create your reality. By your beliefs and expectations. I want you to look at them. Go within.

One day you will be able to help. Soon.

Many blessings.

Ok. Now your really gong to have to explain, what you mean by Pure Fantasy and Drama that presume guilt?
I apologize for the question, but It sounds pretty interesting, and I could use a little help understanding.

Thank you for your time..

Im-Suffering
04-30-2015, 03:57 PM
Ok. Now your really gong to have to explain, what you mean by Pure Fantasy and Drama that presume guilt?
I apologize for the question, but It sounds pretty interesting, and I could use a little help understanding.

Thank you for your time..

I will get back to it, another time. Ponder it, and you tell me.

You create your reality. Knowing this you can take responsibility for it. This is wisdom.

Give me some time, I've got other things to do atm.

Or send me a reminder PM. (You need 10 posts).