PDA

View Full Version : What Worked For Me?

Kayla Wright
04-29-2015, 06:24 AM
Anxiety is hard to overcome. What is even harder is explaining it sometimes. I use to suffer with it daily and very very intensely. One day I remember saying, "I've had enough." and I gave up for awhile. I actually lost my job, and my home and was homeless for about a month and a half. I began searching for ways I could overcome this. However, that proved difficult. To be honest there are days I am still not completely cured, but I am trying. And that is all that matters.

I started to meditate. Not only does it have a lot of physical benefits but it also has a lot of mental benefits as well. On top of meditating I began writing. A lot. I have my own blog that I post new thins about 4 or 5 times a week, a journal, and I recently started on a novel. Writing is a pure form of stress-relief.

You can always inbox me if you have questions or even visit my site. (It's on my profile).

Hope your day is going well!
<3 Kayla

Im-Suffering
04-29-2015, 06:53 AM
Anxiety is hard to overcome. What is even harder is explaining it sometimes. I use to suffer with it daily and very very intensely. One day I remember saying, "I've had enough." and I gave up for awhile. I actually lost my job, and my home and was homeless for about a month and a half. I began searching for ways I could overcome this. However, that proved difficult. To be honest there are days I am still not completely cured, but I am trying. And that is all that matters.

I started to meditate. Not only does it have a lot of physical benefits but it also has a lot of mental benefits as well. On top of meditating I began writing. A lot. I have my own blog that I post new thins about 4 or 5 times a week, a journal, and I recently started on a novel. Writing is a pure form of stress-relief.

You can always inbox me if you have questions or even visit my site. (It's on my profile).

Hope your day is going well!
<3 Kayla

I do not want others to believe they must give it all up, or lose everything, to gain insight or edification. Now, you must talk about what led you at 19 to become jobless or more importantly homeless. Revealing your childhood and the emotional trauma associated with events throughout that period of time.

Anxiety itself is not the issue here, but the summation (emotionally) of learned value judgments, through experience and conditioning. That is why it proved difficult to 'overcome' - you need to look in the right direction. If your an 'aspiring/inspired' writer, then you can call the right direction, the truth.

Look for the truth.