PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety!!!!!!!

Saldav
04-21-2015, 06:34 PM
It's been kicking my but since I woke up this morning, I took all my meds :( (I wish I didn't have to take anything) but I do. I'm just scared and need some encouragement. Any advice will be appreciated.

Dahila
04-21-2015, 07:42 PM
go for a walk and smell the flower, have camomile tea and it will pass

gypsylee
04-21-2015, 08:10 PM
Read my "inspirational quotes for when you are struggling" which I posted a couple nights ago. Think of anxiety as "character building" :)

This too shall pass!

Little Gypsy x

Saldav
04-21-2015, 08:30 PM
Read my "inspirational quotes for when you are struggling" which I posted a couple nights ago. Think of anxiety as "character building" :)

This too shall pass!

Little Gypsy x

Where can I find those quotes?

superchick22684
04-21-2015, 10:04 PM
Not that it will help much but I know how you feel. My symptoms have been more than my meds can handle recently. I know it sounds silly but I've been managing it by making sure to take every day a minute at a time or even a second at a time if the anxiety is overwhelming. I found that distracting myself with enjoyable activities/hobbies helps too.

JustaGal
04-21-2015, 11:22 PM
How are you feeling now?

gypsylee
04-22-2015, 12:19 AM
http://fractalenlightenment.com/34409/life/10-inspirational-quotes-to-call-upon-when-youre-struggling

:)

My favourite is:

6) “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars.” ~ Kahlil Gibran

In order to know true redemption, happiness, and gratitude we must have lived a life that was void of these things at one time. When we come out of our darkest hours to the other side we see why everything happened the way it did. We also become that much more appreciative of life and even appreciate our struggles because they show us to be grateful for the small things.

Saldav
04-22-2015, 12:05 PM
How are you feeling now?

I woke up with massive anxiety, it's very hard to even write this, I feel like I'm losing my mind. It's 11:00 am here in California. The anxiety is very overwhelming and I'm scared. My wife took the day off to be with me. My anxiety is really high right now. Any suggestions in what to do will be appreciated.

gypsylee
04-23-2015, 03:22 AM
I woke up with massive anxiety, it's very hard to even write this, I feel like I'm losing my mind. It's 11:00 am here in California. The anxiety is very overwhelming and I'm scared. My wife took the day off to be with me. My anxiety is really high right now. Any suggestions in what to do will be appreciated.

Check out what I wrote in reply to your other thread, about Seroquel. It could be making your anxiety worse. How much are you taking?