PDA

View Full Version : NLP for Anxiety and Depression

Junz
04-20-2015, 05:39 AM
HI all,

I am considering meeting a life coach that uses NLP as her main technique in dealing with Anxiety and related problems.

For me i get lots of anxiety before meeting new people or when i have to speak in a room and my self confidence has been tarnished,

Do you think NLP is the right choice for me ?

I read so many articles on the web that say NLP is dangerous and it controls your mind etc and can make matters worse,

anyone here used NLP and can provide me with your thoughts and advise ?

thank yo so much
Janade

airiss
05-26-2015, 06:50 AM
Have you actually ever spoken to anyone that has been treated with NLP for anxiety/depression?.... I would consider doing this, it might well open your mind! Let's be honest, if it gives people help, hope and freedom it cannot be a bad thing.

Junz
06-03-2015, 02:38 AM
HI Guys,

I must admit that once i started coaching with NLP I have seen a huge difference in my anxiety levels - I have had a few episodes of anxiety but I was taught how to deal with these feelings. I also feel more confident and interested in life.

It boils down to how I think, what I believe and my reactions to the world around me

check the following video - this wont help you with anxiety but it might help you understand that what/how we think affects our lives

* i cannot post links* will a mod please help me in posting a link to a youtube video

Junz
06-03-2015, 03:01 AM
send me a PM and il send you the link just until I can get to post it