PDA

View Full Version : Autocalm-What is it? Is it any good?

jeffrocantona
04-16-2015, 12:59 PM
Hi there!!

After recently discovering the "anxiety revolution" at the top of this page, i proceeded to be sent the 4 20 minute videos every few days that built up to the big finale promising all would be revealed in the 4th and final video,
I actually found the videos really interesting although i had an underlying feeling of dread that it was building up to me getting stung at the end,
So low and behold they ask me for around £90 to supply me with the auto calm system which will be responsible for changing my life and ridding me of anxiety forever and ever, the truth is i've been unable to obtain any trust worthy reviews on line and when i commented under one of the videos my comment never got displayed as it may have had a slightly negative under tone,
Does anybody know if its any good? Is it just hypnotherapy the same as you get from the NHS or is it actually the ground breaking new technique it claims to be? Most importantly is it going to leave me feeling like i've been pick pocketed whilst i've been desperately searching for help for my anxiety?
All feedback welcome
Ta
B

jessed03
04-16-2015, 01:05 PM
Looks like it makes use of binaural beats. You could do a very similar thing to this program by searching for a track you like for free on YouTube and either meditating or performing affirmations.

jeffrocantona
04-17-2015, 11:22 AM
Ok thank you jesse x