PDA

View Full Version : Weird Symptoms

Vato Atahatah
04-13-2015, 06:01 PM
I have these weird symptoms i cant find anything about on the internet.
For example 2 hours ago while i was working out i suddenly entered this mode of light derealization which i already know,
while being in this mode everything can trigger the weirdest shit, like my wall socket or the water on the table. It's really hard to describe, I get like a rush of thoughts while looking at certain stuff and seem to remember stuff but I cant really determine where these "memories" are coming from.
What triggered me finally was the bong on my table (I don't smoke anymore, since about a year its just decorative and broken anyway) so i sat down and the lyrics of the song I was hearing at the moment seemed to describe perfectly what I "remembered", I always get like a bitter taste in my mouth and this condition stays for about a minute and then I'm "back" from my derealization.
The weird stuff now is I never can remember the slightest bit I have during these one minute phases of feeling weird and "remembering" things. I listened to this song like 5 times since then and neither can I find the part that sounded descriptive to me nor do I find anything in this song related to any aspect of my life.
Sorry if this sounded super weird and not being really helpful but feel free to ask me anything, maybe you can find the trigger.
Also english is not my native language and i wrote this just from on top of my head, so it might be even weirder.