PDA

View Full Version : Reflection

Goomba
04-13-2015, 11:40 AM
My birthday is tomorrow, and that inspired
some early morning reflection. Years ago I would have never imagined that I would have made it this far. I thought my anxiety would be the end of
me. Literally.

Many know that my anxiety was mostly health related. Now, I'm laying in bed smiling at all the times my heart raved, all the dizzy spells, the pain, the panic, etc - each one another reason that I wouldn't live through the month.

I'm also reflecting on everyone's stories, and how they have struck fear into their lives. The bad mothers, the fear of driving, inability to go into social situations, abuse and neglect...

I guess where I am going with this is - good job people! We have made it this far, and I am pretty sure that is farther than most of us believed.

My only question is: Are we living each day to the fullest, creating whatever experiences we may be able to?

If we made is this far, imagine how much farther we can go. The possibilities are endless.

And remember, living anxiety free is a reality.

Kuma
04-13-2015, 11:48 AM
Happy birthday.

Goomba
04-13-2015, 03:38 PM
Thank ya thank ya

gypsylee
04-13-2015, 07:35 PM
My birthday is tomorrow, and that inspired
some early morning reflection. Years ago I would have never imagined that I would have made it this far. I thought my anxiety would be the end of
me. Literally.

Many know that my anxiety was mostly health related. Now, I'm laying in bed smiling at all the times my heart raved, all the dizzy spells, the pain, the panic, etc - each one another reason that I wouldn't live through the month.

I'm also reflecting on everyone's stories, and how they have struck fear into their lives. The bad mothers, the fear of driving, inability to go into social situations, abuse and neglect...

I guess where I am going with this is - good job people! We have made it this far, and I am pretty sure that is farther than most of us believed.

My only question is: Are we living each day to the fullest, creating whatever experiences we may be able to?

If we made is this far, imagine how much farther we can go. The possibilities are endless.

And remember, living anxiety free is a reality.

Anxiety nearly WAS the end of me.

Happy Birthday for tomorrow :)