PDA

View Full Version : does he look like mr bean? i am so anxious when people say he does :(

justblue88
04-13-2015, 01:36 AM
Does my boyfriend look like Mr Bean<see attached photo>?

I am so frustrated when I hear murmuring and whispers from passer byes saying he looks like Mr Bean.

He is not uber good looking but neither is he hideous. And he certainly doesnt look like Mr Bean.

Please, I need your honest opinion. What do you think?

gypsylee
04-13-2015, 07:43 AM
He does a little sorry. Mr Bean is cool though :)

Im-Suffering
04-13-2015, 08:09 AM

I am so frustrated when I hear murmuring and whispers from passer byes saying he looks like Mr Bean.

He is not uber good looking but neither is he hideous. And he certainly doesnt look like Mr Bean.

What is he like on the inside - that's where true beauty lies.

You need a special set of 'eyes' to see that.

Is he your trophy, or your love.

Dahila
04-13-2015, 08:25 AM
Maybe a bit but that's good is it not. Mr Bean is super famous. I think your boyfriend look ok, looks will be gone and whatever connect you guys will stay :))) Do not listen to people, listen to your heart :))

jessed03
04-13-2015, 08:52 AM
I wouldn't think, "Oh hey, it's Bean" if I saw him. I doubt my mind would make that connection at all. So feel free to walk passed me any time. You won't hear any whispering.

As we get older though, more emphasis lies on the relationship itself, rather than the superficial stuff. I have friends now that have reached their 30's are are jealous of other women who have less attractive boyfriends (traditionally speaking) but who are really happy, really fulfilled. So what I-S said has a lot of value.

I don't think whispering behind someone's back is worth shit if they walk around with a big smile on their face.

chelle
04-15-2015, 08:11 AM
I'd say he doesn't look like Mr Bean and he looks decent. Definitely wouldn't think of it if I ever see him on the streets.

In a way, I can relate to how you feel. People and friends would also criticize on my boyfriend's appearance, but you need to know that those comments do not matter as long as you love him for who he is. It is frustrating at times and people will always throw comments without a thought, but it is your choice whether you want to their words to heart.
Try to ignore them and just enjoy your relationship with him. :)

Rob625
05-08-2015, 06:48 PM
Love Mr bean but I don't think he looks like him.

gypsylee
05-08-2015, 08:37 PM
This is pretty much my favourite post on the forum ever :)

wish0
05-26-2015, 07:41 PM
i dont think so

MiST
07-20-2015, 04:54 PM
Not in the slightest

Kayleigh Adams
08-08-2015, 04:37 PM

He looks nothing like Mr Bean!!

Renge
08-29-2015, 04:56 AM
There's maybe something about his eyebrows that do but I wouldn't have thought that unless some one else said it.
Anyway, the important thing is you like the way he looks, no one else is with him, only you :)

ingey1968
09-06-2015, 09:00 PM
I don't think so but don't worry, people use to say I looked like Gary shandling. Now that s bad lol

unknownme
10-04-2015, 01:46 PM
I wouldn't bother with it. He looks nothing like Bean!

Davit
10-04-2015, 05:51 PM
I used to look like Grizzly Adams when I had long hair and wasn't wrinkled.