PDA

View Full Version : I live in a "if only" world

zoran
04-12-2015, 09:12 PM
I an 60 years old and living on a disability check for 26 years. If only sums up my live. If only I could concentrate long enough my work life would have been good. If only I wouldn't rush to get done my work would be better. I could be better if only I tried harder. You get the picture. If I do well that level of achievement would always be the only opinion. Lot of time I won't do something until it bothers me to much not to fix it. Then I do only enough to fix the problems/ Many dreams and desires were destroyed by my way of life. I am helpless in overcoming my condition and welcome death as a release. not suicidal. Not much happiness here/

gypsylee
04-12-2015, 09:37 PM
I an 60 years old and living on a disability check for 26 years. If only sums up my live. If only I could concentrate long enough my work life would have been good. If only I wouldn't rush to get done my work would be better. I could be better if only I tried harder. You get the picture. If I do well that level of achievement would always be the only opinion. Lot of time I won't do something until it bothers me to much not to fix it. Then I do only enough to fix the problems/ Many dreams and desires were destroyed by my way of life. I am helpless in overcoming my condition and welcome death as a release. not suicidal. Not much happiness here/

Hi Zoran and welcome :)

What exactly is your condition? As in, what are you on disability for?

Gypsy x