PDA

View Full Version : hi all

kudrat
04-08-2015, 08:02 PM
myself kudrat n m new to the community.A by birth epileptic, my mother was the only thing i could see around me. Now that i am cured, i fear going away from my mother. I have a very good match in hand who resides in Bangalore. But even now at 31, i fear going away from my mother. I have lost confidence in myself and most important, i confide each and every small problem to my mother. Very bad at making decisions, I blame everyone for my haywire life. i find myself incapable of handling the relationship and also taking antidepressants. Should i take a plunge into the relationship.....Most important, i always wanted her to leave her job n be a housewife. She cannot do so because my father left his job n hence she is the bread winner for the family. I now even dread the thought of going away from her. But i know its high time now i should be living my life independently. Any answers please.......very urgent. Thanks...

gypsylee
04-09-2015, 12:36 AM
myself kudrat n m new to the community.A by birth epileptic, my mother was the only thing i could see around me. Now that i am cured, i fear going away from my mother. I have a very good match in hand who resides in Bangalore. But even now at 31, i fear going away from my mother. I have lost confidence in myself and most important, i confide each and every small problem to my mother. Very bad at making decisions, I blame everyone for my haywire life. i find myself incapable of handling the relationship and also taking antidepressants. Should i take a plunge into the relationship.....Most important, i always wanted her to leave her job n be a housewife. She cannot do so because my father left his job n hence she is the bread winner for the family. I now even dread the thought of going away from her. But i know its high time now i should be living my life independently. Any answers please.......very urgent. Thanks...

Hi Kudrat and welcome :)

God I wish I could get away from my mother right now lol. She's old and needs looking after but I'm exhausted. Anyway that's my problem not yours!

The only way to gain confidence is to leave your comfort zone (your mother) so I say do it.

All the best,
Gypsy x