PDA

View Full Version : The Everyday Stress of Anxiety

SimsChic11
04-02-2015, 02:52 PM
I just really hate anxiety :(. Just had a long and tear filled talk about where I go from here with my family about my anxiety. I feel like part of them gets it, and the other part is still a little confused:confused:. I just wish I could skip these next 5 years and see wherever I land. It is so stressful. Glad to know I am not alone with anxiety, because this is such a handful to deal with. Rant over :)

Kuma
04-02-2015, 03:03 PM
I just really hate anxiety :(. Just had a long and tear filled talk about where I go from here with my family about my anxiety. I feel like part of them gets it, and the other part is still a little confused:confused:. I just wish I could skip these next 5 years and see wherever I land. It is so stressful. Glad to know I am not alone with anxiety, because this is such a handful to deal with. Rant over :)

It is very hard for people who have not experienced anxiety to understand it well. Before I began to suffer from anxiety, I did not get it. And since I would not have understood it, I do not expect others to. Just like I don't think I really understand what it is like to live in extreme poverty or to have a terminal illness. Until you have been there...

Truth is, I don't really discuss my anxiety with anyone (other than, sometimes, with my wife).