PDA

View Full Version : Hello

anxiousnh
04-02-2015, 09:27 AM
Hi everyone. I have never suffered from overwhelming anxiety until now. It seems the symptoms began about a month ago. I started getting internal tremors and have begun to have many depressing thoughts. A little background is in store.

In August 2014 my soon-to-be-former wife left me. I quit my job after 8 months because my boss was threatening to transfer me to another location for an indeterminate amount of time. I have been in career transition for three months. During this time I have done what I can do to stay active. However, I feel as if my negative thoughts are catching up to me.

I am afraid to go to the doctor because I have Bronze-level health insurance (i.e. high-deductible) through the Marketplace in the US. I may need medication to get my thoughts under control.

Anyway, I apologize if I have not made too much sense. I have never dealt with this level of anxiety before.

Thank you for listening.

Speb42
04-02-2015, 04:38 PM
Hi I feel for you I really do anxity is terrible I have suffered for three years it's realy hard to talk to people who don't suffer.

gypsylee
04-02-2015, 08:39 PM
Hi there and welcome to the forum :)

I don't know how the health system works in the US - it doesn't sound good. But if your anxiety is at the stage where it stops you functioning properly, meds can make a big difference.

Cheers,
Gypsy x