PDA

View Full Version : You'll be A'ight

sae
04-01-2015, 04:25 AM
Congrats, you made it to another day. It might not he the best day ever, or not even the most exciting. It's still your day.
How many days have you survived to get here? I have made it through 12, 394 todays. That's over 12,000 times I woke up and faced a new day. You have done it too.
Each day has a myriad of possibilities laid out for you. Treat each day you are given as a gift, make the most out of it even if all you can do is sit at home. Maybe today is the day you put on that dress in your closet that still has the tags on it. So what if you're washing dishes in a cocktail dress, you look great. It's your day, dammit. Maybe today is the day you call your family just to say "hi, I'm doing okay, I love you" or the day you call and old friend, ask how they're doing and spend the next hour listening.
Today you are loved. Someone out there loves you just as you are. They believe in you in ways most cannot. Don't believe me? Look in the mirror. Looking back at you is the person you should love most of all.
You'll be a'ight. The day will end and a new one will begin. If you didn't get the day you wanted, tomorrow is another chance to try again.

Stay awesome, be strong, and most of all love thyself ;)