PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With Anxious Feelings

CandyMan28
03-30-2015, 10:24 AM
Okay, so I told a story here not long ago about cutting back of Wellbutrin and after a few weeks having a major meltdown. I have been back on the dose that was prescribed for me, and I am still having some anxiety issues, or just weird feelings. I have been back on the dosage 75mg twice a day, for two weeks now. I have moments that I do really well, and am I am upbeat, but there are times, I just am overreacting internally. I have a really hard time letting go of negative thoughts, it is like I am tormenting myself. So, I called my doctor she gave me lorazepam, I went through getting off of that stuff before, so I am hesitant to take it. I was on an SSRI before (Cymbalta) that was evil to get off of and the sexual side effects were terrible for me. I finally felt alive on Wellbutrin and something happened when I cut the dosage and now I am trying to get that balance back.

I am looking for any advice on dealing with this stuff, and if anyone has had a similar experience I am feeling a lone and a little crazy.