PDA

View Full Version : Infertility

cuckuu
08-14-2008, 12:22 AM
I have been taking IVF treatment for 3 years with no luck. This thing changed my life completely. I went into depression during this time. I lost my friends , I went away from my relatives, my husband is tired of me and my inlaws always feel its my fault that i cant keep my husband happy.
I was always anxious about the treatment and the outcome of it. My anxiety is impacting the results of my treatment - the doctor says.
Now I stopped the treatment as i believe that it made me vulnerable to all kind of negative vibes and now I don't feel any positivity in myself.
I tried to take help of God and tried my level best to concentrate while I pray to God but I feel restless even at the time of praying. This thing started mounting up a year back. I can't sit still without thinking. I am having vivid dreams which has no connection to reality. I have got too much touchy and cry on small things.
I didn't write my age or anything here because I am anxious to disclose it in public.

hellodolly
08-15-2008, 01:28 AM
I am sorry you are feeling this way. I recommend a book called "You Can Heal Your Life". It might be helpful in helping you deal with the stress of life :( The happier we are, the more positive things we attract. It's hard to keep that state of mind when you feel like crap ad bad things happen. Trust me, it does work!

cuckuu
08-18-2008, 08:06 AM
Yes I agree but I get scared of being happy also because I feel that my happiness won't stay for long. The fear of facing anymore 'failure' makes me crazy.

Vicki
09-26-2008, 02:04 AM
But if you're afraid to be happy then you're going to affect your chances of being happy and will stay miserable. It's okay to find things to make you smile and when you do, you need to keep trying them!

If you need a friend feel free to keep in touch! Hubby and I have not been able to have children so far so I understand where you're coming from.