PDA

View Full Version : Strange feeling in Left thumb and Wrist

StormCrow
03-25-2015, 07:22 PM
Hello
I suffer from mild anxiety.
I have this strange feeling that occurs in my left wrist. I can't explain it. Its like.. A super annoying fluttery, weak, restless sensation. Like I want to Tare off my hand. It occurs n my thumb as well. I goes away with sleep , and is gone most of the morning, then returns around 2 in the afternoon until bed.
Does anyone else have something similar to this.
It's brutal.
Thank you so much, Storm.

gypsylee
03-25-2015, 07:49 PM
Hello
I suffer from mild anxiety.
I have this strange feeling that occurs in my left wrist. I can't explain it. Its like.. A super annoying fluttery, weak, restless sensation. Like I want to Tare off my hand. It occurs n my thumb as well. I goes away with sleep , and is gone most of the morning, then returns around 2 in the afternoon until bed.
Does anyone else have something similar to this.
It's brutal.
Thank you so much, Storm.

Hi Storm :)

Are you left handed? Do you do anything odd with your left hand?

Cheers,
Gypsy x

StormCrow
03-25-2015, 07:50 PM
Hey thank's for the reply, I'm right handed.I don't do anything out of the ordinary. Workout every day, do yoga and deep breath.... Im lost for any reason.

gypsylee
03-25-2015, 08:02 PM
It sounds like restless leg syndrome but in your wrist. You could see a doctor about it and even get a referral to a neurologist. I have no idea but I occasionally get restless legs and it's the worst feeling!

sae
03-25-2015, 10:47 PM
Do you spend a lot of time typing or working with your hands? I developed carpal tunnel, likely from spending countless hours beating up my hands painting. On occasion one of my hands will feel similar to how you have described.