PDA

View Full Version : Hello Future Friends!

John Daw
03-25-2015, 10:07 AM
:)

Salutations!

First of all, thank you for taking time to read this thread.

My name is John Daw and I have been battling debilitating panic attacks for 6 years now and have come a long way. I recently wanted to find groups such as this to find like-minded individuals to share our stories together because I feel it necessary for the healing process.

That being said, I created a new WordPress blog to connect these strong and brave people who feel they either don't have the support they need or would like additional friends. If any are interested or just would like to give feedback you can reach me at the website which is also found on our FaceBook page IHeartAnxiety. I am hoping this becomes a huge movement and I can give back in someway to repay the kindness I was shown over the years.

jessed03
03-25-2015, 04:21 PM
Hello, comrade!

Nice to meet you. You know, I've seen many people on here lately from Florida. What's up with that? Sun, sea, and a laid back pace seem perfect for living a tranquil life. :)

I would say this forum is different from virtually every other I've used, in the sense that it's extremely community based. I have a feeling if you post a few times and get to know people, you'll meet many that will get involved in your social project.

gypsylee
03-25-2015, 07:41 PM
Hello, comrade!

Nice to meet you. You know, I've seen many people on here lately from Florida. What's up with that? Sun, sea, and a laid back pace seem perfect for living a tranquil life. :)

I guess people think that about Australia too. We have one of the highest suicide rates in the world though..

Hi John and welcome :)