PDA

View Full Version : One Month Checkup

Chauntecler
03-23-2015, 11:36 AM
Went to see my doctor for my one month checkup today. We went over everything I've done since I started my Zoloft. The results are amazing.

I feel energetic, relaxed, calm, my mind is collected and it's just great. He gave his blessing and support if I decide to continue on Zoloft my entire life, or to cut it off anytime I like.

Let's hope things continue to be great! Thank you all for your support and advice. This group and it's thoughts helped me get my mind straight.

Spiggot70
03-23-2015, 11:41 AM
Cheers to your success!
Very happy for you, and, honestly, wishing you the best path forward!

Goomba
03-23-2015, 11:49 AM
WAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO!!

You got this.

jessed03
03-23-2015, 11:59 AM
That's awesome. :)

It took me a few tries to find a med that worked like the Zoloft worked for you, but wow, when I did find it, it was worth it. I remember waking up one morning and suddenly there was no longer that feeling of doom hanging over me. There was still lots of work to do, but I felt like I'd been left out of my tight handcuffs and had some wiggle room.

I can only say I hope you continue on this path that's clearly working for you. I hope it's smooth sailing.

I just hope you don't get there *too* fast. I still need a constant supply of new tunes!!!!

Chauntecler
03-23-2015, 12:41 PM
I'm not going anywhere Jesse. Cure or not, other people need advice and insight from those of us who've been through it.

gypsylee
03-23-2015, 08:38 PM
Aww I have a warm fuzzy feeling! ;)