PDA

View Full Version : Stanpopovich

Goomba
03-23-2015, 10:47 AM
No disrespect intended, and I genuinely mean that.

But, to anyone reading his posts, I wouldn't.

He is subtly teaching keeping your anxiety alive inside of you, and learning how to pretend it's not there.

Basically, he tells you how to remain anxious forever.

And, now he is pushing books in an attempt (I am assuming, honestly) to make money.

There is no depth to anything he has written. This is a place of evolution, and learning to be more than anxiety, not a forum to be told to see your counselor - with no other insight.

We share experiences and grow as friends.

I don't think anyone is taking him seriously, to be honest. I just don't want anyone to get hurt, or fall prey to mental manipulation.

JustaGal
03-23-2015, 11:11 AM
No disrespect intended, and I genuinely mean that.

But, to anyone reading his posts, I wouldn't.

He is subtly teaching keeping your anxiety alive inside of you, and learning how to pretend it's not there.

Basically, he tells you how to remain anxious forever.

And, now he is pushing books in an attempt (I am assuming, honestly) to make money.

There is no depth to anything he has written. This is a place of evolution, and learning to be more than anxiety, not a forum to be told to see your counselor - with no other insight.

We share experiences and grow as friends.

I don't think anyone is taking him seriously, to be honest. I just don't want anyone to get hurt, or fall prey to mental manipulation.

Agreed..........

FrederickMorone
03-23-2015, 12:02 PM
Stan, Stan, he's the man. If he can't cure us, no one can!

Dahila
03-23-2015, 12:39 PM
Had anyone to report him? it works believe me :) I mean reporting :)

JustaGal
03-23-2015, 12:52 PM
Had anyone to report him? it works believe me :) I mean reporting :)

I havnt......

gypsylee
03-23-2015, 06:57 PM
Stan, Stan, he's the man. If he can't cure us, no one can!

LOL. Stan is the Anxiety Guru don't you know?