PDA

View Full Version : I feel crazy

Aseiple
03-22-2015, 07:36 PM
I'm very new to using a forum for help, so sorry if I rant. I recently turned 30. I'm having what I think is anxiety. It's over very dumb things. It's actually embarrassing to me. Lately I've noticed a few soft spot in my floor. I hate dealing with the landlord so I don't want to bother with them. I'm having persistent thoughts about the spots...how they happe, what can happen, how to diy fix...everything. I can't get it off my mind. My husband tells me it's no big deal, just don't jump around on them....but in cant let it go. I've had no appetite, headaches, stomach aches all week. I've snapped at my husband, I'm tired. I think this is something I've had for years. I also get anxious over winter driving. I wrecked in it almost 10 years ago and I can't get past it. It causes me to check the weather about 100 times a day when I know I may have to drive in it. Is this normal? Does it sound like something to seek help for? Any advice or insight would b e great.

SimsChic11
03-23-2015, 11:22 AM
Hi! Personally, I think my best advice (keep in mind, I am a fellow forum poster- not a doctor) would be to see your normal doctor. Express your concerns and normally s/he will let you know if they think is normal or something to deal with. That's what I did a few years ago :)