PDA

View Full Version : Having suicide thoughts again

namaste87
03-21-2015, 04:01 PM
They come back so easily, and I hate them so much. Everything just feel so god damn hopeless, like all the things i gained was just me fooling myself. I just feel so alone and tired and sad and I don't know how to handle it, and then the suicide thoughts arrive and make everything even worse. And don't tell me that I am needed in the world cause right now I feel like shit and then I don't belive it.

JustaGal
03-21-2015, 05:36 PM
Sorry you are suffering....I know what it feels like to feel alone, tired and sad.....

Guywit2thumbs
03-21-2015, 06:52 PM
Sorry to hear that your going through a hard time. I've been there too. Just try to hang in there. I'm sure you know as well as I do that these really low points do pass eventually. Please hang in there

gypsylee
03-21-2015, 08:30 PM
Hang in there. This too will pass.

Gypsy x

namaste87
03-22-2015, 07:04 AM
<3 thank you

gypsylee
03-22-2015, 07:12 AM
How you doing now?

casstar01
03-22-2015, 08:23 AM
They come back so easily, and I hate them so much. Everything just feel so god damn hopeless, like all the things i gained was just me fooling myself. I just feel so alone and tired and sad and I don't know how to handle it, and then the suicide thoughts arrive and make everything even worse. And don't tell me that I am needed in the world cause right now I feel like shit and then I don't belive it.hi namaste87, WOW that all sounds so familiar!! I feel all of the things you descibed. I tell my self any progress is just a fluke and that it's all just me kidding myself, that nothing will ever change or get truly better. I could go on and on. I'm really sad to hear you are suffering like this because it's awful and miserable! I too go through "fases" if sucidel thoughts, even planing and it's so hard because it would just be so easy to fade from this world of miserey. But one thing I will say is somehow, by the grace of god Eventually they go away- but I'm sure you already know that. It's the making it through that is so damn hard! I'm not sure what to say to help because when I feel this way everything people say can seem like bullshit ;). But I just wanted to let you know you are most defanitly NOT alone on this one. And there I just did it- I said one of those "Taylor made" sayings people say but that one can at times really help me. I hope it helps you! Always here, casstar

Two One
03-22-2015, 11:01 AM
I know how you're feeling. The same thing happened to me. Summer 2014 I made tremendous progress in such a short amount of time, which only made it harder when I seemingly lost all of my progress during winter 2014. I was suicidal for quite some time, even though I'm doing so much better now I still have moments when I tell myself, "You would've been better off ending it when you planned to." I've attempted it three times, but every time I left just enough clues for my family or friends to figure it out so they could stop me. They were more so suicidal gestures, I needed a way to get people's attention. To show them that I needed more help than I was getting.

Suicidal thoughts can be healthy in a strange way. They force you to look at everything that matters in your life, you find out what's truly important when you're ready to die. Hang in there, this will pass. It will get better.

namaste87
03-22-2015, 11:25 AM
The first thing a person must do is not to dwell or focus on the fear provoking thought when it comes. The more a person tries to reason out the thought or focus on the fear behind the thought, the stronger the thought becomes. The next time you encounter an obsessive thought, get into the practice of not dwelling on it.

what do you mean not dwelling on it :)?

namaste87
03-22-2015, 11:28 AM
Thank you guys, it means so much to me that you understand what I'm going through, it makes it a little bit less scary.. Right now I'm okay, it's the nights that are the worst (I live in sweden, so it's early evening for me now), when I am alone in my bed and everything just comes rushing and overwhelming me.

One of the worst things with this is that I am afraid to scare people of when I feel this way.. I'm afraid they won't wanna live with me...

namaste87
03-22-2015, 11:29 AM
even though I'm doing so much better now I still have moments when I tell myself, "You would've been better off ending it when you planned to."

I know what you mean - they come back so easily for me to! When I have just the tiniest bit of setback they come back :(