PDA

View Full Version : anxiety over a situation

lifejourney
03-21-2015, 02:40 PM
I have a fear of germs, especially with people purposely trying to harm me by putting blood or spitting on me. I ordered pizza online and when the delivery guy arrived he forgot my drink and took my money then left to get it. Maybe fifteen minutes later he arrived and at that point I was a little upset that he forgot part of my order and decided that I wasn't going to tip him. I asked for my change since he just left with all my money and no receipt earlier and he acted like he didn't know what I was talking about. I told him that I gave him a twenty and that he owed me some change. ( even though it wasn't a lot I just feel like I shouldn't tip bad customer service. I kind of got an attitude because he did and started talking about how this is how is making a living. I told him never mind and that I would be calling the store and turned around to walk up my steps. I did call them. No I feel bad even though he was rude too because I don't want him seeing somewhere and spitting or even kill me. This is one reason why I'm extremely nice because I don't want people to harm me. I'm now scared to go outside because of fear to see him.

gypsylee
03-21-2015, 09:43 PM
I have a fear of germs, especially with people purposely trying to harm me by putting blood or spitting on me. I ordered pizza online and when the delivery guy arrived he forgot my drink and took my money then left to get it. Maybe fifteen minutes later he arrived and at that point I was a little upset that he forgot part of my order and decided that I wasn't going to tip him. I asked for my change since he just left with all my money and no receipt earlier and he acted like he didn't know what I was talking about. I told him that I gave him a twenty and that he owed me some change. ( even though it wasn't a lot I just feel like I shouldn't tip bad customer service. I kind of got an attitude because he did and started talking about how this is how is making a living. I told him never mind and that I would be calling the store and turned around to walk up my steps. I did call them. No I feel bad even though he was rude too because I don't want him seeing somewhere and spitting or even kill me. This is one reason why I'm extremely nice because I don't want people to harm me. I'm now scared to go outside because of fear to see him.

That guy would deal with rude people all the time. Lots of people who call pizza delivery are drunk and/or on drugs, so I bet he's had worse customers than you. He's probably forgotten all about it by now :)